Ter Scott Offers Half Hour Phone Session at No Fee

Image result for Ter ScottHello. My name is Ter Scott. 

Online I’m known as the “Man of 100 Blogs”; go ahead Google it, or just Google my name, Ter Scott. But this is not about me; it is about you so I’ll get to the point. 


If you are an individual with goals and want to do something with your talents and skills and get better so the world can get better, then I want you to consider my free gift. 

If you are a business owner (of any size) or entrepreneur, I want to give you a free gift.

Image result for special offerWhat’s the gift? 30 minutes of my time, one with one, over the phone with no strings attached. Just
What’s the catch? Well, I just told you that there are no strings attached. But I will tell you that for you to succeed you need to know people. I know people. Also, I offer products, services and coaching that you will absolutely NOT get anywhere else. You don’t ever have to take advantage of my products, services or coaching (and the many other “free” things I offer) but wouldn’t it be nice to know about them? So, that’s the “catch” you’ll know about me and what I do.

About your coaching session, just state your name and email address and I’ll reply with a few times you can call me. I’ll also give you an “idea map” so you’ll have something to give you ideas to talk about. Don’t worry about me selling your information, it stays with me.

You are not obligated to anything; except when you sign up for a time and you can’t make it (for any reason) there are no more available for you. If you have questions or comments, go ahead and place them in the comments box on the form.

I look forward to chatting with you. Otherwise, you are certainly welcome to request information on anything; even if you don’t take advantage of my free phone consulting service.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I only do about 10 of these each month. If all 10 spots are taken this month, your name goes on a list and I’ll get to you in order of requests.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott
Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™
Life & Legacy Coach™

Half Hour Phone Session

Powered byEMF Contact Form

No comments:

Post a Comment