This is not a drill; all business owners with property will get hammered in October, unless...

Hello. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott and I'm a Senior Advisor with Stryde/GMG. This is a letter I've sent to my clients (and prospective clients). If you are a business owner (anywhere in this great USA) with buildings of any size, please read this and click the link to avoid this financial loss. 

Dear Business Property Owner,

Good day.

I hope you’ll excuse this “form” letter but I needed to reach out to you before October for you to avoid getting hammered on your property taxes. Since the time is short, I thought this would be the best way to let you know. This is real, it’s not a scam and you can call my cell # (SEE PIC); I live in Superior Wisconsin (work in MN/WI and anywhere in the USA over the internet).

Growth Management Group’s Specialized Tax Group has helped its clients find $300M in benefit through Specialized Tax Incentives. Formed in 2004 GMG’s slogan “Your Growth Is Our Business” is more than just a mantra, it’s a way of doing business. Our entire purpose is to help our clients grow, by creating economic stability and growth nationally through available programs that build business revenues thus creating jobs. With over 500 team members in 40 different states, we stay on the cutting edge of available programs and services in a wide array of industries.

After October, a very important tax savings program will be modified in a way that all property owners will lose 40% going forward. This is the last year that you will be able to do a “catch-up”. Yes, the new tax laws have been generous in reducing the tax bracket from 35% to 21% but what most business owners do not yet know is that most of the deductions and write-offs have been taken away.

GMG has made it very easy for you to see exactly what you’ll gain (and lose) at our website. And, it only takes minutes.


Ideally, it would be great if we met face to face in your office but time is of the essence and I’m trying to help as many business property owners as I can.

Feel free to call me at: (SEE PIC) if you want, but everything you need is on our site.
I look forward to helping you capture these monies before the 40% reduction takes place.

Contact Ter Scott


Best regards, 

Terry (Ter) Scott


PS. If you’d like, we will also work with you via your tax advisors; just let us know. The site is: www.PropertyTaxCredits.com/251784


No comments:

Post a Comment