Ter Scott shows people how to DOUBLE BUYING POWER with this crazy little GREEN CARD.

Buy Gas, get Z-Bucks! 


Join me at the Zoom call today... 
Click on image to join V.I.P. Overview at the times shown... 


Thank you to all who have congratulated me for reaching manager level with Tranzact Card. What does that mean? It simply means that I've helped a few others and now I'm in a better position to help even more. If you don't have your card yet, what are you waiting for? When you do before the end of October, you'll be a founding member card holder with many benefits; and if you want to add an easy income stream to your business (as a DBO) there are also benefits when starting before the end of the month; one being that you’ll work with me and I WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED.  My team is having a blitz every hour today so you can get your questions answered. Then click this link to get started or ask questions:    https://terscott.mytzt.com/index.aspx?ReferringDealerID=814


CLICK HERE TO WATCH (at the time shown above). 

This page is updated regularly concerning the growth of our team with Tranzact! 

Hi. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott and you may know me as "America's #1 Resource Consultant". I find awesome programs and opportunities and vet them to know beyond any doubt that they are legit and then tell others. 

Today we have two very informative V.I.P. online sessions. If you are now a Tranzact card holder or business owner, please be there. If you are not yet a card holder of business owner, please be there. And, (this is important) show up about 5 minutes early becuase the bandwidth fills and you won't be able to get in. 

If you are a Tranzact DBO (business owner) or would like to become one, please use the contact form on this page requesting information as to when I'll have the Zoom call to explain why Every Business Owner in America needs to Offer this Card to Customers" with a marketing plan to go with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment