Coaching Sessions Available from Ter Scott, Life and Legacy Coach and Business Consultant.


Is the person speaking with you 
an adviser or a mentor? 

Or, a coach? 

Or, are you only talking to yourself?


Hello. If you recognize the need to learn more about yourself and what it takes to move forward in your personal life and/or your business I may be able to help. My name is Ter Scott and my experience involves learning from many of the greats in life and business skills either directly by attending their trainings, or absorbing and mastering their materials over the past 40 years. Unlike many mentors and coaches, your advantage in working with me is that “teaching” is one of my natural talents and I make things easier to understand (but you’ll still need to do the work!).
We can discuss the big names later along with my credentials when we speak to determine whether we’re a fit for a counselling relationship, and I’ll certainly answer any other questions you may have at that time. I’ve made it so affordable for anyone to “sample” my coaching with both online and offline (face to face) sessions in what I call “Package 1” and you can use the Package 1 session, up to three times.

Before choosing a session type, you’ll need to apply to work with me. It’s not a long process but helps to determine your wants and needs and whether we’ll be a good fit. When you application is approved, you’ll be contacted by email and you can select from the choices below and set your appointment on my online calendar.

ONLINE: Meeting via Skype

Your first session fee is $37 for 30 minutes. You’ll receive my M8 Report and questionnaire prior to our session. Then we’ll meet and discuss your situation. I’ll offer some advice during the session but mostly when you’ll receive my diagnosis and “prescription” at the reveal, one week later. We’ll set up the reveal meeting then, I’ll do my “homework” (you will too if I happen to give you any). If you want this Reveal Meeting then you’ll pay an additional $13 (a total of $50, or only $47 if both are prepaid) and we’ll meet at this assigned date. We’ll then discuss your next moves at this meeting. If you would like the Reveal by email, your total session for all these steps is only $37.

What next?

You’ll be able to work on your own with what we’ve come up with or schedule up to two more Package 1 sessions in the near future. You may attend up to 3 sessions, and then you’ll move up to Package 2 pricing if you would like to continue.

Most clients prefer to work with me online. For those who want a more personal setting, I offer the offline sessions; on a very limited basis. 

OFFLINE: Meeting at a Restaurant

The process is the same for both except we’ll meet at a location in Duluth MN, or Superior WI. My clients come from all over the United States to meet with me; some from different parts of the world. I’m sure we’ll find a venue in my area which you’ll absolutely love!

The fees for meeting with me in person are as follows. Your first session fee is $57 for 30 minutes. The Reveal Meeting would be $23 (a total of $80 or $77 when both are paid at the same time). Also when we meet for sessions, you’ll pay for yours and my beverages and/or meals if we dine; plus leave a minimum of a 20% tip.

  • Fees must be prepaid prior to sessions.

  • When you are interested, please inquiry and allow me at least 3 days to reply. 

  • Sessions require at least 2 week notice but may be scheduled sooner if appointments permit.


I look forward to working with you.

Terry (Ter) Scott

  • If you miss one session I will reschedule at my own discretion. 
  • If you require a second cancellation, we may never work together again.  


There are no refunds.


Prices are subject to change and I reserve the right to refuse to work with anyone 
whom I feel that would not be a fit with what I do and how I do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment