Ter Scott is Giving Away 20 Coaching Sessions



I am giving away 
20 coaching sessions 
on a first come first serve basis to my Internet Contacts. 

It doesn't matter if you are one of my readers from the UK or USA (or in my local Twin Ports vicinity) because we'll chat via Skype and your session will be 30 minutes in length. Ask my anything regarding either Life & Legacy or Business (you'll choose prior to the session). All you have to do is complete the request form and I'll reply with instructions and available times.

You'll get valuable information prior to our chat, good counselling during the chat and great follow up materials via email after our chat. This is easily worth $97 to $497 compared to my usual fees.

There is one stipulation... (for all of those people saying, "OK, what's the catch). 

The only one catch is that you need to explain why I should take 30 minutes of my coaching time away from my paying clients and give it to you. State your reason "why" in the comments box of the form. 

So complete the form here, stating that you are inquiring about the FREE 30 MINUTE COACHING SESSION DEC/JAN 17/18 in the comments box (and don't forget your reason why). If all 20 sessions are filled, I'll reply telling you so, but I will probably still have something of value for you (because, that's how I roll).

I look forward to assisting you in your 2018 goals; if you are one of the lucky 20!

COMPLETE TER SCOTT GENERAL QUESTIONS FORM 

Here's something for everyone: 

You should also request to join my Private Facebook group here so you don't miss any other cool stuff I'll be giving away in 2018:



CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP (YOU'LL NEED TO CLICK THE "JOIN" BUTTON AT THE SITE).

No comments:

Post a Comment