Business Owners: Financial "Conduit" offers no-fee Business Expense Reduction Check-up, and weekend event!

Note to business owners and entrepreneurs:

Hello. I’m Terry (Ter) Scott. I am NOT a “Financial Advisor” or a “Financial Strategist”; I am what I’ve termed my position as a “Financial Conduit”. I am your resource (or one of them if you choose me to be) for financial services that are, well mostly unheard of by the general public. If I’m smart at all it is being smart in surrounding myself with those “smarter” than I, in the financial field.

When we work together, I will “invite” you and introduce you to products, services and the professionals who can help you in the different financial areas for your specific situation and need. The people I work with are experts and have managed hedge funds, counseled presidents and world leaders, written bestselling financial books, and helped millions take control of their financial destiny. And starting today, if you choose, you can now have the benefit of what they offer through my service.

If you are interested in starting a business relationship we’ll first do two steps.


  1. Conduct a “Business Expense Reduction Check-up”. This is conducted on a no-fee basis. If my team doesn’t find you money in tax incentives and other expense savings, you pay us nothing. Will you allow us to use our money to find you money?
  2. Accept or decline my invitation to a free weekend event presented by Brad Hilton; grandson of the famous Conrad Hilton who started the hotel chain. This is a great networking and educational event going on at several locations in the US. Learn to “Invest like a Hilton”.


The first step is a “must do” because it’s the “door” to what I do. Our Team of Consultants, Project Managers, Engineers, Intellectual Property Attorneys, and Expense Auditors work together seamlessly to uncover Expense Reductions and Specialized Tax Incentives.

The “Invest like a Hilton” events are soon coming to an end soon and I’m not sure if we’ll be doing more; also attendance is limited. You don’t have to do step 2 and attend an event but I’m inviting a limited few to attend at no fee as a way to offer added value to what I do. If you are able to make any of the upcoming dates, it will surely be valuable to you and your financial intelligence. Be sure to visit the information page and let me know that you are interested in attending or declining.

Then, let’s start to build a relationship which will set you on a firm financial future!

To get started with your no-fee “Business Expense Reduction Check-up”, visit your WOTC calculation site,

Hire Right!

your Tax and Expense Reduction Site


or contact me using the details in the pic below.



To learn more about the limited number of tickets left for the remaining Hilton events, click on the image below and follow the steps in the article.




Terry (Ter) Scott
Senior Advisor GMG/Stryde

No comments:

Post a Comment