45 Life & Business Tips here...

Yours truly will soon be doing a talk about what I call 

"45 Life and Business Tips". 

Image result for 45

Being that I am both the LIfe & Legacy Coach™ and the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™ I will combine aspects of these two.

I invite you to offer any special areas which you would like me to address in both personal and business life such as balance, time strategies, money, etc. please let me know here.

The talk will later be published if you are unable to attend it live.

(Bookmark this site/post and/or return to get details on the published version). 

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!


If you have comments or questions about today’s 45 Life & Business Tips, please leave them here. All comments are moderated before publishing so feel free to leave your contact email which will be replied to but not published. When applicable, your comment may be published at our discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment