Ter Scott, Nationally Known ABC Business Consultant invites business owners to be guests at ABC Solutions YouTube Channel.

 


I want to interview you and what you do for my ABC Solutions YouTube channel. You’ll get a professional banner link of the recording to add to your website and use in your promotional emails.

Hello. My name is Terry Scott and I’m the ABC Consultant assisting business people to prosper and succeed by being an advocate, use effective branding and after these two important steps, realize cash flow. So many people want to see the money first and then do what it takes later.

If you are a business person that believes in the ABC concept, I want to interview you for about 45 minutes to an hour about you, your business and what you are doing as an advocate and what cause you are advocating for. Then I’ll ask you about your business and how you are branding your business. And finally I’ll ask you what your best cash flow strategies are.  It won’t be quite all this formal; mostly conversational. I’ll just try to keep us on track so we end on time and offer something of value to the listeners that will help them succeed in life and business.

We can discuss this more and I will answer all of your questions after you reply to this expressing your interest. Yes, this is an awesome opportunity to promote your business and yes, it is totally free.

Learn more about my ABC’s:

Advocacy: Always Connected Care. Emergency response systems for home alone adults and children. Learn more here: https://alwaysconnectedcaregiver.blogspot.com/2022/06/made-decision-to-have-extra-layer-of.html

Branding: Bankers Advertising. A company helping businesses promote with branded items for over 100 years. Be sure to tell them Ter Scott sent you so the office has me call you. When you visit the contact page, https://www.bankersadvertising.com/contact/ please enter my name as your “rep” and request that I send you our latest discount priced catalog for free.

Cash Flow:

Business Owners, call my associate JT McDonald at Asset Growth and Protection, https://www.agap.solutions. Be sure to tell the office that Ter Scott sent you and when you speak with JT, explain that Ter Scott wants him to explain the Path to Wealth plan for business owners and possible other programs that may apply to your specific business.

Individuals, and Business Owners, please visit www.ABCFundwise.com. You’ll see many options for funding for just about any need.

You can imagine the back log of requests we anticipate so I ask that you express your interest using the contact form on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment