Business to Business Consultants Wanted, by Your Local Business Owners...

Let me explain... 


My name is Ter Scott and I'm going to share with you, right now, that if you work with business owners on a one to one basis, that you are doing a disservice to them by not saving them on their taxes and other business expenses. 

If you have any relationship or credibility at all with your local business people, this is for you. I'm writing this today with no hype; just fact. If you like what you read and the short video at the end, I welcome you to the team! 


Contact me for this week's link to register for the weekly call link. 


Dear fellow entrepreneur,

People see my lifestyle and ask me what I do; well I do a lot of things, but I love my life. Every day I get closer to doing more, being more and having more.

One of the great revenue generators for me is working with Stryde Solutions. They are a great team of researchers who via their proprietary programs keep up to the minute tabs on every way a business can save on taxes and reduce costs. For me (and also you if you choose to join) I simply direct my business clients to a couple of online calculators, they fill in the numbers and the team at Fenton Michigan do all the work. I’m basically an “inviter” and market the services to my local business clients and across the country online.

If you work with business owners in any way shape or form, you should consider offering this tax and business expense reduction platform to your existing clients; it also gets your foot in the door with new clients as well (who doesn’t welcome someone who is going to give them money?).

Below are links which are “live” and take you (or a business owner) to the appropriate savings calculator. When you join my team (that’s the last link below) you’ll have your own lead capturing sites just like these. The additional difference is when you join my team you’ll get all of my marketing expertise to assist in your success (plus don’t forget you’ll have a coach at Stryde too!)

So, here are the links. Look at all and then if interested, watch the video using the last link below. If you are involved in any of the specific industries listed here*, let me know and I’ll also send you a video exclusive to your market.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!
Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™
Business Success Resource Advisor with ASK LLC.

* Business Brokers, Business Consultants, Commercial Realtors, Life Insurance & Financial Planners, P&C Agents, Tax Professionals.




And here is the link which explains partnering with me and my team (I’ve recruited others from all over the USA in building my agency; this is something you could also do). There is really great training and support, plus weekly training calls; all very stellar! 



Image result for stryde logo

No comments:

Post a Comment