Restaurant Owners in Duluth MN Area Easily Recapture Monies to Reinvest into Their Businesses.


Hello!

Did you attend the recent Upper Lakes Food Expo in Duluth MN? If so, even if I did not speak with you personally or you attended as an owner of a business in the hospitality industry, this "open letter" is for you. This is the exact letter I use to follow up with the people having exhibits at the show but again, if you own a restaurant or a similar related business, this certainly applies to you as well. 

Here goes... 

As a quick follow up to when I was the Upper Lakes Food event recently, I first wanted to congratulate you on a fine looking booth and sincerely hope you profit greatly from your efforts. I have several clients who either attended or exhibited. I for one will promote you to my business contacts (I work with many restaurants in both MN and WI).

I wanted to follow up with this quick note about how I can help you and your company profit as well. My clients invited me because I’ve helped them prosper and capture monies that they now use for payroll, remodeling and investing in other ways into their companies.

Through my team of professionals at Stryde Savings in Fenton Michigan, I save businesses money on their tax incentives and other business expenses. Why refuse money which is yours but not easily within your reach; without our help? We’ve recaptured over $500M for companies, Caterpillar, Toyota, Big Boy Restaurants and so many others like yours since 2005 and I can do the same for you.

We have helped thousands of companies reduce expenses and obtain large federal tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured.  Over 90% of all businesses can benefit from one or more of our services.

You don’t change vendors, but learn how your company can save money on:
All Credit Card Processing - Employer Payroll Tax Incentives - Parcel Shipping - Property Owner Tax Incentives - Property Taxes - Waste & Recycling and more.

We are the only service like this in America and we work on a contingency basis; if we don’t find you money, you don’t pay.

So again, thanks for your time both at the show and now here reading this letter. Hopefully now you are thanking yourself that we met and you have read this letter. We’ve saved companies just like yours over $500M and now it’s your turn. But, you need to call me or go to my quick calculation site. .You’ll be pleasantly surprised by what we are able to do for you and how fast you’ll have monies to reinvest into your business.  

You can call my cell (and please leave a message if I’m unavailable; I’m probably helping another client to save and recapture monies). Or, you can use our simple “Show Me My Refund Estimate” Calculator. I’ve shortened the URL address to make it easier to type into your browser: tinyurl.com/y8uwgdaz.

I hope you’ll act on this as this as soon as you can while you are thinking about this. Either way, I wish you continued success and as I mentioned at the outset, I will promote your product/service to my contacts.

Make it a great day!
Terry (Ter) Scott.


Click on image below to enlarge to read my phone number. 


No comments:

Post a Comment