Business Funding Programs and Product Discounts to Linkedin Members

Dear valued Linkedin member,

Good day.

I’ve got some great things to share in this brief article plus some money-saving services I offer with my own business Ask LLC.

First and foremost, if you are not currently a member of NFIB and supporting all local small businesses, please consider doing so. It is very inexpensive and it really does impact your voice as a business owner at your state capital and in Washington D.C. It’s been a real pleasure to be an NFIB rep and I am always available to answer any questions you have and assist you in any way. If you would like to learn more and possibly become a member, please read my information here

Also, the NFIB legal team is continually presenting informative and practical webinars with information that greatly impacts your business. For a limited time, they are making these webinars available for non-members too. You can get all of the replays here: https://www.nfib.com/webinars (Please if you are at the site and are thinking about joining, please DO NOT JOIN AT THE NFIB site; allow me to register your business. Get details here). 

Next, I’d like to share how I with my own business, Ask LLC (All Solutions Known) located in Wisconsin is available to help you in the following ways.

If you are not taking advantage of business funding programs which, unlike the PPP and others which you do not have to repay, if not; why not? 

I and my team will search for all programs available for your company, your industry type, and other variables to be sure nothing is overlooked for no upfront fees. Then we receive our small service fee from found monies and only when we find you money. In other words, if we don’t find you money, you don’t pay. That’s why thousands of business owners across the country have taken action and we’ve found money for over 95% of those who have. 

Your first step is to check us out at https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784 This isn’t only for businesses looking for “emergency relief”; it will also search for all funding available to you. Remember there is absolutely no cost or obligation to see how much and what monies are available so you can only lose by not taking action. My contact info is on the site as well.

Ask LLC also offers branding, promotional, and I.D. products for your company. We offer anything from a pen with your company name all the way to a very large decal on the side of a semi-trailer. Currently, for my Linkedin contacts, I’m offering as an intro offer an additional 5% off any pricing of items in our 2021 catalog: 



Plus, free shipping on every new order from our website: https://www.askhaloforimprints.com to one shipping destination. Just be sure to request the 5% and Free Shipping when you order.

That’s it! I wish you the best that 2021 has to offer.

Make it a great day!

Terry Scott 

Business Resource Consultant™ and NFIB Membership Rep #3A687



No comments:

Post a Comment