This is how one membership rep for America's largest advocacy group is helping to save your small business.

This may be the longest article you've ever read and 
the most valuable for saving your business. 

Hello USA Business Owner.

You may want to print this if you need a few days to think about allowing your business to open or reopen stronger. If you are the success type who makes decisions quickly, I’ll ask you to make an important decision for your business’ health and welfare below.

I’m emailing you because you own a business or are a “sales type” who represents a company; but either way, you “write your own paycheck”. And you are dedicated to making your business work come “hell” or “high water”. If this is you, you are the type of client I work with.

My name is Terry (Ter) Scott, Business Adviser and Resource Consultant. I’m contacting you because we’ve met in the past through a networking group, when I stopped by your place of business personally or someone gave me your card. If none of these three happened, I assure you I would not be wasting my time emailing you. (My online visitors are reading an email I've sent out and published here for my online readers). 

In my years of assisting business owners succeed I’ve seen a lot of “hell” out there and I offer you something which will alleviate at least some of that pain, keep it “controlled” and mostly ineffective against your profits this year.

I would normally stop by your business personally and shower you with all these awesome things which will help you open or reopen your business so you’ll succeed even stronger than before the COVID, but I must be efficient in using my time so I can help as many business owners like you to succeed, and succeed like never before. With some states (and counties within states) businesses are open, closed or choosing to open or remain closed, I felt the best way to get to you was email you and have you take the necessary action by calling me or replying to this email.

(I will have a video of myself speaking about this placed here, 
sometime in the near future. But don't wait, 
you can still act on the powerful offers I am giving away below free). 

Before I tell you what I call my “secret weapon” is for small business owners, I humbly request that you please read this entire letter (or watch the entire video; which will be presented here in the future). 

I know that since this business organization (which is my “secret weapon”) has been assisting in pushing back government overreach for over 75 years, you and most of my readers have likely have heard of it. But I want to share how it helps you today, in new ways; ways which are vitally important in helping your business succeed for years to come; but also to make this country great again for your kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews; even if they choose not to own a business. Like in the movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life”, you and the success of your business touches so many lives, today and in the future in this awesome country.

If you don’t want your business or your neighboring businesses to succeed or for America’s future generations to remain hopeful and bright, you can stop reading now and go back to what you are doing before you started reading, or watching this video. 

Fair enough? 

But if you believe in America and the future of small business, and also want to leave something valuable for future generations, please stay with me. I promise to be as brief as possible; but I do have a lot of great things to help you and your business when you say, “yes”.

This is what I have.

This is only for my customers and clients here in the USA 
as we deal with the COVID shutdown.

If you are a business owner in the USA, the organization which has been fighting for your right to own, operate and grow your business is NFIB. NFIB is “my” secret weapon for my small business clients. Like I said, you may have heard of it or perhaps had been a member at some time.

I believe so much in the value of every small business, and NFIB’s cause in being the voice of small business, that I promote it to every one of my business clients. I explain that NFIB membership dues should be treated like any other necessary cost in running a business and should be the first check you cut yearly. I also believe in what an NFIB membership means to the future of all businesses for years to come and also for the lives of every American for generations to come. NFIB is doing such a great work that I think everyone should start a business, even if it is only a lemonade stand, just so that they can have an NFIB  membership; especially since membership is so affordable.

This is how it works and what you get.

Please don’t think about the cost of membership right now; I assure you that you’ll be pleasantly surprised about the cost of membership when we get to it; as it is so ridiculously low for what all you get; plus I’m going to share with you what I as your membership rep will add to what you get when I register you today as a new member. Joining NFIB is a “no-brainer”.

As an NFIB member you get so much more than what you see on your side of things; there is so much that the organization does almost 24/7. You join and you get the emails, updates, surveys, resources and informative webinars, but even if you did not take advantage of any of that, NFIB continues to work on your behalf, fighting harmful legislation which could severely affect your business. The main power that you plug into as a member of NFIB is that you get real representation at your state capital and in Washington DC. That’s like hiring a fulltime employee for “peanuts” (low and affordable membership fee) and without having to pay benefits and all that stuff.

You get to vote ballots which come to your inbox a few times per year on state and federal issues. NFIB then follows up, advocates for your business (along with your other small business neighbors) at the state capital and in Washington DC to impact those issues. We then get back to you and let you know exactly how your legislators voted on the same issues you voted on so you have a report card and know if your elected official is standing up for your business or not. Then you can vote them in or out at election time.

NFIB is nonpartisan and is a nonprofit with a “one member, one vote” policy regardless of how much you invest in your membership; so your vote counts as much as any member; even one who chooses a larger membership rate. (That’s right; you choose your own membership rate!)

That’s the best of NFIB. Those alone are the reasons to join and remain a member for 5, 10, 20 years as most of our members do.

To further help members, NFIB also has partnered with some pretty big companies to save them money which helps defray any cost for membership; basically your membership can be “free” when you use them. For instance, most people use FedEx. As an NFIB member they treat you like you are their best customer; you save from 12 to 78% when you use your NFIB membership I.D. And I love Office Depot. When you’ve got a business to run, who has time to run to buy paper and ink? You save up to 65% and they’ve got free delivery! There’s a lot more and you can use many of them as perks for your employees.

And you know about those workplace posters the government requires you to have and post on your walls? You’re probably getting calls telling you they can cost you up to $150. NFIB supplies updated posters yearly to members at no cost. That clearly is like having a $150 discount on your membership!

But wait, there’s more. (Sorry I couldn’t resist that). But I haven’t told you yet what I’m giving you on top of all of this when you call me to join NFIB.

Here's what you'll get (as non-NFIB extras) from me. 

Any business owner who joins today will get the following as “add on” bonuses from yours truly (which are not available from anywhere else and this is “non-NFIB” related).

  • Free DIY Government Funding Search for grants and resources that you’ll never have to pay back. (If we find you monies, if you want our assistance in claiming and processing them, we’ll collect a small fee for doing so; our clients tell us that it is well worth it).

  • Free DIY Calculator to see how much (up to $9600) you’ll get when hiring each employee. (If you like what you see, it’s about 20 bucks a month for this ongoing service which you can cancel at any time).

  • Free Trial Constant Contact Subscription. Does your business use email marketing or send email newsletters out to employees, clients and prospects? I’ve partnered with Constant Contact to get you free subscription for a limited time.

  • Free subscription to my monthly e-letter filled with tips to help you get more customers regardless if you are a logger or sales leader, mechanic or dentist, a contractor or chiropractor; I’ll have things which help everyone.

  • Free prescription discount service where you and your employees can save up to 90% on prescriptions.

  • And for any business owner who joins with a $1000 yearly membership will receive a 30 minute coaching session with Yours Truly. Phone sessions will be scheduled out into the future and are all on a first come first basis. I may have to discontinue this in the future as my schedule is already filling fast. (All memberships last for one year. If you love us, keep us and give us a raise when possible. If you don’t love us and what we’ve done for you and your business, fire us; we work for you)

To join and get all of my "extras" this is what I want you to do.

Thanks for your time in reading all of this; I know it was a lot of important information to get to you. I know you’ll thank me when you join and realize the great things you’ll experience by being an NFIB member and by all the things I’m giving you when you allow me to register you today.

1.       First go to NFIB.com and see all the informative things you have right now, as a “non-member”. If you see all you need and can use right there (we’ve temporarily opened what was exclusive to members to nonmembers to save business during this “pandemic”) and you don’t feel that you need to join or want all of this cool stuff, then that is great. We’ll keep fighting for you and perhaps in the future you’ll join and fight with us. 

Please don't join at the NFIB page, 
come back here and contact me; 
NFIB Membership Rep 3A687. 

2.       Choose a membership fee which works for you. Attached is a chart of recommended fees based on the number of your employees. If you believe in what NFIB is doing and would like to join but cash flow is an issue right now, call me anyway and we can work something out. We try not to make it about the money; your area needs members to have a stronger voice when we testify to the committees.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

3.       To join NFIB all you have to do is call me using my contact information. Please know that you can certainly register at NFIB.com but you’ll not receive my personal brand of member service or the goodies I’ve told you about. I will register you while we talk on the phone using a credit card or a check (which will be processed electronically) and you’ll immediately get an emailed receipt within seconds. Also please be by your computer when we speak because you’ll also get a second email so you can set your preferences and it only takes me a minute or less to walk you through it to ensure you get everything this year. (Note: You’ll get my non-NFIB extras via an email from me personally, usually within a few hours).

Because of the high volume of phone calls of business owners like you inquiring about things 
and with most callers joining, I must apologize in advance if I’m unable 
to pick up and most likely my phone will go directly to voice mail.

Contact me using my National Message Center number or Contact Form on this page. If leaving a message, please speak slowly and let me know your name, phone number and your company name with the city and zip so I’ll have my computer open when we speak. Also, please let me know if mornings or afternoons are better and I will return your call within two business days.

To be most efficient, please reply with any questions using the contact form on this page. Please reserve phone use for joining.

Thanks so much for your support!

Terry (Ter) Scott NFIB Membership Rep 3A687


CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment