Open Letter to All Business Owners from America's #1 Business Resource Consultant

I'm not selling anything so you can keep your wallet in your pocket. 

However, I have a question for you. 

Since you are a successful business owner I thought you could help me and others with this. 

How do you start and end your day so the next becomes almost automatic?

The gift to you is that when you answer that question, the answer itself will help you to become more efficient with your time. But I would really like you to spend a bit of time with this and then get back to me. Here’s why.

First, if you don’t know me my name is Terry (Ter) Scott and I’ve been called by the media, “America’s #1 Business Resource Consultant”. Because this letter is about you and what I and my company can do for you and your business, I’ll stop talking about myself; you can find out more if you like by doing an online search (but bring a lunch because you’ll be there for a while).

As a consultant, I coach business owners on things such as time management and getting things done, period. So when you take some time to answer the question below will also help me to help others.

How do you start and end your day so the next becomes almost automatic?

To reward you for your time to do this (which as I’ve already said, it has its own “built-in” reward) I will randomly choose a business owner each week to receive the following (all are optional; the winner decides to take part in one, all or none).

  • 30-minute phone coaching/consulting
  • 1 year of FREE SHIPPING on all orders through AskHaloforImprints.com
  • Free Expense Audit through Stryde Solutions, the nation’s premier expense and tax incentive finding company that finds excess in spending and captures tax incentives hidden to over 90% of CPAs and tax attorneys.
  • I will create a display ad which will display at the … Facebook public group, linking it to your website and I will interview you about your business and write an article which you can link to your website.

Here’s how to submit your answer; it should only take about 5 minutes or less but I assure you it is well worth it.

First, request to be part of the Ter Scott Announcements Tips & Tools PRIVATE Facebook group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/288275058344418) Mention that you’ve received this information from me and answer the 3 vetting questions. This is where I share business-boosting ideas about money, marketing and so much more; plus I give away a bunch of things too. This private group is free to join by invitation only and later I will charge for it. Now hear this: AFTER YOU ARE APPROVED, YOU MAY INVITE ANOTHER BUSINESS OWNER and they may be approved after they answer the three vetting questions. A part of your answer will be placed on this page with a link to your business (to create added exposure). Join here.

Visit this blog page and enter your name, email address, and your answer using the contact form on the page.

(Optional; but why wouldn’t you?) Be sure to like and follow the https://www.facebook.com/northwisconsinsmallbiz Facebook page and place an ad or notice about any upcoming events or specials you have about your business and link a comment to your business website one time every week. 

That’s it friend. As a local business owner, consultant, and NFIB membership rep, I want you to know that I appreciate you and your business and I will do whatever I can in assisting you with your success.

  • Request to be part of the private Facebook group, 
  • submit your answer at the blog contact form, 
  • place your ad and events for free at … 
  • and then wait to see if you’ve won!

Remember, when you take time to answer this question, you’ve already “won” because you know you and your business better. Also by reading this far in this message you found out a great way to create more exposure for your business simply by placing your ads and events at … for free.

Did I keep my promise? I didn’t “sell” you anything. However, if you are looking for Calendars,

Personalized Bags & Totes, Personalized Drinkware, Promo Pens & Writing, Technology, Promotional Apparel, Decals & Magnets (Business Card to Semi-Trailer sized), you won’t find a better place with better service than AskHaloforImprints.com.

Make it a great day and best of continued success!

Ter Scott America’s #1 Business Resource Consultant

 

 

Need Calendars, Personalized Bags & Totes, Personalized Drinkware, Promo Pens & Writing, Technology, Promotional Apparel, Decals & Magnets (Business Card to Semi-Trailer sized), you won’t find a better place with better service than www.AskHaloforImprints.com. (These are a few of our clients. We would sure love to have your name as one of our over 40,000 happy clients).



No comments:

Post a Comment