Federal Update: Overview of Proposed Taxes and Mandates. Small Business Survival.

NFIB offers these practical, topical, and very informational webinars for, frankly the survival of your business. Since "survival of your business" sounds maybe too fantastic, I will tell you that they are my words and not NFIB's. I'm speaking as a business owner myself and as an NFIB rep. 

I'm so thankful that NFIB offers these webinars to small business owners. REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE MEMBERS OR NOT. Where else is there an organization that shares so freely this needed information? If you are a small business owner or someone who works for a small business owner, or someone who is interested in the survival of this country which starts at the front doors of your small local businesses, I invite you to attend. 

Obviously, nothing is free; there are always costs and time associated with producing anything. (It seems only that the government doesn't know that). I am inviting you to this webinar at absolutely no cost or obligation. Having said that, if (IF) you want to join the thousands of small business owners who have joined together to have their voices heard at their state capitals and in Washington D.C., then I also invite you to contact me and become a member. Call me and we can choose a yearly fee that is affordable. 

Here's the registration link to the webinar. Thanks for your time and God bless your business. 

Terry 


If you are interested in becoming a member, you can sign up at the NFIB site, 
or I would be glad to register you and explain all your benefits and give
my special brand of service; and perks, regardless of where your business is located. 











No comments:

Post a Comment