Business Consultant shows one way to use your USP to get tons of referrals...

Hello, I’m glad you are here. If I was to meet you in person and you asked me what I did, the following would happen. (Then I would give you my card which would direct you here).  

Every business needs to have a USP, use their USP and use it creatively as much as possible. 

- Ter Scott, America's #1 Business Resource Consultant

I was going over my company USP* this morning, and wondered how I could use it in a way of an "elevator speech" and as a "call to action". This is what I came up with. 

Every time I meet someone and they ask me "What do you do" I proceed in this way...


I am America’s “ABC Consultant” helping every business owner to profit by advocacy, branding, and cash flow strategies. My fees are free until I show you the money. Do you own a business?

If yes,

Are you where you want to be with your advocacy, branding and do you have all of your expense leaks fixed?

( I then give a card that offers a free 15-minute phone consultation on the front side).

If no,

When you refer a business owner that I can help with, I will give you a finder’s fee when I do. (Then I give you the same card which has details on its reverse side showing how to reach this page which you are now reading).


Here’s how it works…

In the three areas in which I conduct business, these are how I reward referrers. 

ADVOCACY 

Refer someone who joins my recommended advocacy group: no fee. Because of legalities, I am unable to but I will send you something nice. J

BRANDING 

Refer someone who uses my branding service and products; graphic design, imprinted promotional and I.D. products: 5% on each for up to 12 months. (This could literally be thousands of dollars).

CASH FLOW STRATEGIES 

Refer someone who uses our expense audit/money finding and tax incentives/programs service: 5% which very quickly becomes thousands of dollars.

It is very easy to get started.

First be sure to follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/All-Solutions-Known-101417795586191 “All Solutions Known”. It’s there where I present updated notices along with other restated things.

Then, (AND THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT; DO THIS BEFORE REFERRING ANYONE) use the MESSAGE button on the Facebook page in the upper right, request details.

That’s it. If you have comments, please leave them below. If you have questions, please use the contact form on this page. I work with people all over the world, but mostly in the USA. Reach out to me, I'm glad to help. 

Terry (Ter) Scott

PS. If you are a business owner you can also get in on this referral program; as a matter of fact I would hope that you would because you have found that I’ve made you a lot of money already. So it should be natural for you to tell others your good news, and because I believe in the Abundance Principle, I then would naturally want to reward you! 

*You may have already Googled "USP" if you didn't know or weren't sure of what it was, but I will share with you here that it is "A unique selling proposition (USP) refers to the unique benefit exhibited by a company, service, product or brand that enables it to stand out from competitors", that is according to Wikipedia. 


BTW: I was reminded to add this free book download offer by my friend, Jeff Lerner. No strings attached and if you happen to move forward with any of his materials let him know that I sent you. Otherwise just enjoy the book: 




No comments:

Post a Comment