Home Buyer and Hard Money Lender "Seals the Deal" with Savvy Home Seller

This was my reply to someone who I reached out to, to buy their house. The question was "How does this work"? Anytime someone has a question, I figure they are not the "Lone Ranger" so I like to share my responses in this way. It will answer a few of your questions and of course, you may also contact me by phone, set an appointment, or use the contact form on this page.

 


Hello Lisa!

Thanks for your request for more information about your property located __________ . .

According to our research, you are an absentee owner and have had it for a while so I thought that I would reach out to you.

To answer your question, there are so many directions we could go with your property and no way of knowing until we book a time and have a conversation - why are you selling, how much do you want, how fast do you want to close, would you accept payments over time so you don’t get hit with capital gains and have a monthly income coming in and more, do you have other properties? 

And perhaps I can help you get the money you require without selling.

If we find a solution that works for Robert, you, and me, we move forward.  

With Home - Allover House Buying we work with sellers and investors across the USA, we may flip, hold and invest, sell the note or sell through a realtor after we’ve had it for a while… whatever (that’s on our side). I would imagine that you only want to know about “how this works for you”, but I wanted to give your complete transparency so you can see the overview.



One solution which works for sellers is to refinance their current properties for remodeling or purchasing new properties. If that is something that interests please visit http://www.AfterandBeforeFunding.com.  We are hard money lenders and loan to investors to do rehab or new remodeling, complete construction, etc.

And finally, people like you who own investment property and getting the “short end of the stick” because... you could be taking money out of your properties which you do not need to repay. I say the "short end of the stick" because your accountant and CPAs typically do not share this because it changes so often that they cannot do justice for their clients with it. By the time they jump through the hoops, the tax incentive or other program has expired so it is not worth the time for them to educate themselves. I am a Senior Advisor with Stryde Solutions and our business keeps track of government programs which are updated daily. (Here is an article that was written about me and Stryde Solutions recently gmg.me/news/overcoming-the-labor-shortage/251784.


It’s the best use of our time to set an actual appointment to speak via phone, Zoom, or whatever. To see what times are available and schedule a 15-minute call, please go to https://go.oncehub.com/SalesTeamPage-E3U4Q16957.

Make it a great day! 

Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment