Small Business Owners get free business consulting every 90 days with Ter Scott, America's #1 Biz Resource Consultant

 


I make myself available to NFIB members who are located anywhere in the USA with a no-fee 30-minute consulting session. We can discuss anything related to your business, your goals, marketing, etc. I will follow up with an email covering the highlights with any additional comments and help I can offer. 

You are probably here because you received my communication: 

I also wanted to remind you that I too am a small business owner, right here in Superior Wisconsin. My company, All Solutions Known LLC located in Superior, Wisconsin, offers business consulting, branding, and cash flow strategies.

As an NFIB member, I’m giving you a free 30-minute business consult every 90 days. Scan code for details. 

It's easy to schedule your 30-minute session. Visit my calendar and schedule it yourself. Please know that this isn't "set in concrete" meaning that you may schedule a time slot that is not available. 

Visit the calendar and choose a 15 or 30-minute session for free. Please only one per 90 days. If you are interested in ongoing coaching, please enquire. 

Do you want this awesome benefit but are not currently an NFIB member? Please reach out to me using the contact form on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment