Promote Your Business or Cause as a Guest of Ter Scott's ABC Business LiveStream Show

 How would you like to be interviewed by America's #1 Business Resource Consultant? 


Imagine being able to take advantage of the prelaunch promotion buzz that you can hype on your own sites prior to the event and then have your "tribe" and customers attend the live event? This can be a very big deal for you and your business this year. You don't have to be polished, good-looking, or amazingly successful. 

Hi, I'm Ter Scott and I'm looking for people from all walks of life with a message about success on their way to success and those who want to learn more about Business ABCs and to use them to serve others while becoming more successful and prosperous in their chosen destiny. 

What in the world is an ABC business and why are you reading this?

You probably saw my ads about my interviewing people who are business owners, entrepreneurs, and leaders in their industry. Or, you’d like to learn to become better in prospering by serving others. Really, that’s the only way. Recently I read a quote by Richard Branson about success. 

” Many people think that an entrepreneur is someone who operates alone, overcoming challenges and bringing his idea to market through sheer force of personality. This is completely inaccurate. Few entrepreneurs — scratch that: almost no one — ever achieved anything worthwhile without help. To be successful in business, you need to connect and collaborate and delegate".

I started to state that “I want to” and then I remembered that no, “I will do” and here is what I will do and you can be a part of it!

My plan is to do a weekly live stream, interviewing successful people and those who are becoming successful. My intent is to make this interesting and impactful to people at all stages of moving forward. We will discuss success principles but always on how they apply to what I call the Business ABCs.

Those ABCs are advocacy, branding, and cash flow. Each session will serve to define the three and remind us what each is and how we can and are using each in business and life.  

In my business, All Solutions Known LLC (ASK) I offer businesses what they can use to prosper with my advocacy in promoting NFIB, the National Federation of Independent Business; in branding, I offer business owners great pricing and service with “Anything with an Imprint” that they can place their message and offer Cash Flow strategies in creating it, and managing it to keep it flowing. So I am the “go-to guy” for the ABCs but each business must have and manage its own ABCs. They must be an advocate for something; usually related to their industry or category of business, passion, or area of interest. They must brand themselves and manage that brand. And finally, they must keep the cash flowing to keep the doors open. Notice that cash flow happens only after you first think of others, brand yourself, and protect that brand.

To be selected as a guest, don’t worry about being so successful, professional, experienced, or anything like that. You don’t have to be a great speaker or look terrific. People are looking for solutions from others who are just like them.

To apply, use the contact form on this page to tell me a bit about yourself, your business or interest, and why you think it would be of interest to others. You can be from any part of the world, but I’m thinking most people will be here in the USA; but who knows?

Be prepared to tell us what your advocacy is, a bit about your branding and how you keep the cash coming in. We only have 60 minutes and it’s very conversational so we may spend more on A and B, or B and C. You can also ask me a few things and we may even have time to offer Q and A to the audience.

So go ahead and tell me a bit about yourself, what you do, what you want more of, and what you plan to do to have more of with it all centered on the business ABCs. I will reply to everyone. If selected you’ll be placed somewhere on the list and we’ll keep in contact as to when I can get you on.

These live stream episodes will be for the general public and you will be able to promote your product or service and provide a link to your site. You’ll have advance notice before your interview so you can promote it to your customers and encourage them to be present.

I do have a private Facebook community where the members have access to materials, products, and services at discounts, and live stream episodes where I interview prominent leaders in the same way. To be a part of this group, the monthly investment is $49.00. However, it is absolutely FREE TO JOIN until we have 100 members. After we enroll 100 members the monthly fee will be $49 and all 100 founding members will be free for life. I would encourage you to visit the site now and join. If the 100 mark has been reached, you’ll be directed to a page with more information and ordering details.

Private Facebook Group, Ter Scott Promotes Personal Success

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2716362361808171

No comments:

Post a Comment