Small Business Owners Deserve a Reward and Ter Scott of ASK LLC offers Drastic Discounts to Select Group


 Hello, Terry the ABC Business Consultant here.

I wanted to get just a quick note to you and your business. 

This is a special note to NFIB members who own small businesses located anywhere in the USA. The NFIB benefits outlined below are available to you and in this short article, I'm encouraging you to take part in as many as you can. The "Rewards" I speak of are available to NFIB members also but come to you from my own firm, Ask LLC. 

Would you like to take advantage of these amazing benefits while helping your fellow small business owners across the country? That's simple. As an NFIB membership rep, I can register your business. Please call me using the phone number provided in the image above. Now let's get to those benefits! 

First, to see a complete rundown of NFIB benefits click on this link https://www.nfib.com/new-membership-benefits/. Remember too that if you have questions about those, contact Member Care at: 800-634-2669.

Also, be sure that you are attending NFIB’s informative webinars or watching the replays. You can get details here. https://www.nfib.com/webinars/

And, very important… don’t forget to vote your ballots. (Log in at: https://engage.nfib.org/auth/login?).

You get a ton of benefits by being an NFIB member!

Now I will quickly share my personal “value-added” products and services as the nation’s ABC Business Consultant.

A is for Advocacy and as a member of NFIB, you’ve got that covered. You are part of America’s largest advocacy group for small businesses!

I also have a second advocacy mission which is helping home caregivers; those who are helping elderly parents or children with chronic illness. What does this mean to you, the employer? This is a big stressor so when they come to work they are not as focused or productive as they could be. A big concern is falling and another is having them remember to take their medications. As an MCP with Electronic Caregiver, I offer free consultations for your employees explaining how ECG’s products create a safer environment and alleviate stress to the caregiver. Some employers choose to subsidize all or part of the cost or leave it as an employee-paid benefit. To see more about this, please contact me or visit www.AlwaysConnectedCare.com.

B is for Branding and every business uses imprinted items to get its message out. It may be a pen, cap or decal the size of a business card all the way to the size of a semi-trailer. You no doubt have a supplier for this now but I’d like to offer you FREE SHIPPING on your first order of imprinted items. Visit www.BrandingMore.com and/or www.BankersAdvertising.com and be sure to ask for me (Terry Scott #642)

C is for Cash Flow. When you own a business, you don’t want to lose money through unnecessary expenses or ignoring all the programs that you back all of your overpaying of taxes. Our proprietary systems find what your CPA and accountant can’t and we’ll do it for free so I encourage you to take 60 seconds to find 60 tax incentives you are missing out on. Again, we charge "zero" for your business expense and incentives checkup. https://www.gmgsavings.net/index.cfm?id=251784 Either way, read this informative article. It will open your eyes.

Most businesses are not realizing that the PPP was one of the smallest programs available. The Employee Retention Credit qualifies business owners to upwards of $26,000 per employee. The Workers Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) qualifies employers for up to $2,400 for employees hired. I want you to get my free article 4 WAYS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS DURING THE SUPPLY CHAIN SHORTAGE. https://gmg.me/news/4-ways-to-grow-your-business-during-the-supply-chain-shortage/251784

That’s it. I want you to succeed! I want you to take advantage of EVERY NFIB BENEFIT that applies to you. I think you want that too, right. I appreciate you and that’s why I offering all of these value-added products and services to you, discount on personal emergency response systems (PERS), free shipping on your first order of imprinted branding items, and a free business expense audit that only takes a few moments to complete by visiting our secured web calculator here.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Best of continued success,

Terry Scott 

No comments:

Post a Comment