A is for Advocacy and Small Business needs to be an Advocate for each other.

 

Advocacy

Having been a membership rep for NFIB*, The National Federation of Independent Businesses for small business in the nine northernmost Wisconsin counties for the past 5 years, he assists business owners to advocate for each other at the state capital and in Washington DC. www.AskAllSolutionsKnown.com

He is also an advocate for the safety for all in our Twin Ports community as the Connected Care Coordinator with ECG the leading supplier of personal emergency response monitoring systems. He partners with business owners in helping employees who are informal caregivers to decrease stress and increase focus on the job by having their loved ones protected. www.AlwaysConnectedCare.com






*I will no longer be the NFIB membership rep for the nine northernmost counties in Wisconsin. During the past 5 years I have been pleased to assist business owners in having a voice at the state capital and in Washington DC. During my approximately 5 years with The National Federation of Independent Business as a rep I earned my “Jacket” award, was trained at the headquarters in Nashville, was a mentor and trainer to other reps around the country.

I will still advocate for small business and recommend NFIB to all of my business clients remaining a member myself with my own business All Solutions Known. If you are a business owner; even as a one person business, you should be a member of NFIB. Although I’m no longer an “official” rep, I have friends in the organization and will assist you in any way I can. 


Advocacy

Branding

Cash Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment