America's #1 Business Resource Consultant offers “30-point business checkup”; 30 Business Check Points in 30 Minutes

 


Are you understaffed? Looking for staff? 

Want to retain staff?

Are you looking for cash flow? 

Does your business require marketing to get new customers?

If you can reply yes to one or more of these questions, I think you’ll agree that it is important to “do things right the first time” to maximize every ounce of your energy in motion and activity to bring about results. But how do you get and retain clarity to move in the right direction and on the right track?

Hello, I’m Terry Scott the ABC Consultant. I’ve been called America’s #1 Business Resource Consultant and I have a free offer available on a limited basis and for a limited time; because, well frankly, I’m one person and like you, I only have 24 hours a day.

I’m inviting you to get a “30-point business checkup”; 30 Business Check Points in 30 Minutes. I call it my ABC in 123 Business Diagnostic Checkup. This is a $299 value, and it’s yours at no fee…

There is absolutely no fee to find out where your business is and where you want to go in the areas of

·         Advocacy,

·         Branding and

·         Cash Flow Strategies

This will give you

1.       Clarity

2.       Direction

3.       a track to run on

You’ll also get an invite to join private Facebook group where you’ll get a ton of information, marketing freebies and more. This is a membership group with the regular fee of $49 per month. Join now for free before we get 100 members.

I will take the information gleaned from our session, and reply with my recommendations. Some I can serve you with and with others I will recommend other companies. (Maybe I’ll be recommending your company to others when I conduct their session). Choose some of my recommendations, all or none. I guarantee you this, after our session you will have clarity, direction and a track to run on.

Use the contact form on this page to get more details and ask me questions. If you are ready to move ahead and get 30 minutes of my expertise, you’ll see how to access my calendar and schedule your session.

No comments:

Post a Comment