What is your most pressing "Branding" problem?

I'm writing a new book having to do with business. I'd like you to help me by answering questions from time to time as I get into the section of the future chapters. 

If your input is significant enough to be used in the book I will give you a free digital copy when published. 

If your content has "extra value" and is "over the top" I'll offer you a link in the digital copy that goes directly to your website. 

Interested? 

Here's the first question: 

What is your most pressing problem when it comes to ordering branded (promotional) items? 

Please leave your answer in the comments below so others can answer and everyone can learn. 

Consider subscribing to this blog so you'll know when other questions are published. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Ter Scott America's #1 Business Resource Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment