Do you have a business card? If so, I'll get you business" says Ter Scott, ABC Consultant

As a business consultant, I'm all about promoting business and many times I can do so without any cost to my contacts, clients, prospects; whoever. You just need to raise your hand and let me know that you want more business. 

This can be as simple as giving me your business cards to distribute to people I see or placing your add or event on multiple Facebook pages I manage. You just have to let me know.

Use the contact form on this page to ask me questions about Advocacy (and how you can use it to put your business in a "good light" to the public), Branding (how you can put your message on about a million different things, but you can go broke with money wasted if you don't have guidance) and Cash Flow (many people think that the ERTC has gone away, for example. Those who know me know that they can rake in a ton of moo-la for their restaurants and many other business types. Plus we offer so many other cash flow opportunities that many banks and financial gurus are not reporting and many may not want you to know). 

All you have to do is "raise your hand". Simply use the contact form on this page and let me know your interest and I will help you in any way that I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment