Ter Scott's Drive Planning OPEN HOUSE Watch Replay Here

 

Announcing INDY RACE PRACTICE ATTENDANCE opportunity… contact me to set up a 15 minute overview to learn what we offer with Drive Planning to help you KEEP MORE, MAKE MORE and LIVE MORE and you’ll have a chance to attend the Indy’s Race Practices May 16 and 17 for you and a guest. If you win or not, you’ll still get a copy of my Senior Drive Planning Associate’s new book: Creating Efficient Financial Wealth by Gerry Linarducci. Please book your 15 minutes with me for this week or next; by the 12th.  The absolute minimum to invest with us is $20K and you do not need to be an “accredited investor,” or a high-net-worth individual to participate. (Attendance to the Indy Practice days does not include airfare or lodging; that’s the kind of things we do for current clients).



WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE HOW YOU CAN 
QUALIFY TO ATTEND THE PRACTICE DAYS! 







Hello. My name is Ter Scott and I want to give you a very warm welcome to my offerings through my partnership with Drive Planning.  Below is a link to a replay of a recent Zoom call I did to not only present and how we do it and a little about my team that I work with, but I follow up with a white paper called "Financial Intellegence" written by one of my team associates at Drive Planning, Mr. David Bradford. This also includes how you can save up to 80% on prescriptions, how you can start investing with only $5 per week and an offer to save 10% and get free shipping on your next order of "Anything with an Imprint" from my company, www.BrandingMore.com

Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you'll always have a heads up on other important issues and events I will be hosting. 



Here are the links: 

REPLAY









No comments:

Post a Comment