MyLegalRightsUSA seeks to add you and your consultative type business to the team expansion...

 


Welcome, I'm glad you are here. Maybe you got a call from me or my staff, or we reached out to you by phone, or a Facebook message. Either way, if you desire more clients and more revenue for your business, you are in the right place. 

Currently, my team is looking to for (only) one business in your industry, in your city. 

PLEASE READ THAT AGAIN... Currently, my team is looking to for (only) one business in your industry, in your city. 

If you are reading this, its a good chance we are still looking for someone in your category. We want to answer all of your questions but first, if your are interested, I reccommend that you click on the above image to visit the site, scroll down and view the short video. If this peaks your interest, contact me via the site or feel free to return here and use the contact form. You and I will do a brief, no obligation 15 minute or less phone session. If you are still interested after having most of your questions answered, we'll set up a zoom call to get more acquainted. 


How much value could you offer your clients and customers 
in solving that 85% of all legal problems? 

How many more clients could you win when you let others know 
that you now offer these services? 

How much in additional revenue could you bring into your business this year 
in being the hero when offering affordable legal services 
from a real law firm in your state? 

To get started in knowing more, click on either image above and you'll open our website page. You can join as a member (which after you see what is available, this would be the least action that most people do), or sign on as a business owner and/or include your employees...

but to really add value to what you do for your clients in your business, and 
earn potentially thousands in additional revenue, 

I reccommend that you do what I've done for my business clients - 
become involved as an associate. 

So, this is not meant to be a big sales pitch or anything; I will build my team in your area, in your industry. To know whether or not this is for you, I encourage you to watch this short video and contact me to get more details. 

Make it a great day! 

Terry Scott 

LegalShield Broker




No comments:

Post a Comment