Nascar 2024 Schedule, Attend Free as a Client of Terry Scott with Drive Planning

 

I’m scheduling my attendance for various 2024 NASCAR Cup Series events around the country for 2024, where my clients and I enjoy the steroid free sport. (Steroids.  A word that you will probably never hear associated with NASCAR.  There’s just no need for performance-enhancing drugs in racing). In all seriousness, I and my clients will have some serious fun. So if you are a Drive Planning client, let me know which location and date you can attend and if you aren’t a client, why not? Let’s fix that! 

For all you Nascar fans, I'm currently scheduling my attendance at the various Nascar events around the country for 2024. I'm inviting my clients to join me and I would love to have you join me there too, for free. 



If you aren't a client yet, let's fix that. 

We have programs to "Turn your liabilities into assets" for people who have $100K, $500K and $1M to work with.

For business owners, I have a strategy of using hidden money from your business to use in creating passive income. 

Why put off keeping more, making more and living more? Contact me today. (Contact information below):

2024 NASCAR Cup Series schedule

(All times ET)

Sunday, Feb. 4 -- Clash at the Los Angeles
Memorial Coliseum (non-points) -- 8 p.m. (FOX)

Thursday, Feb. 15 -- Daytona 500 Duels -- 7
p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, Feb. 18 -- Daytona 500 -- 2:30 p.m.
(FOX)

Sunday, Feb. 25 -- Atlanta Motor Speedway -- 3
p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, March 3 -- Las Vegas Motor Speedway --
3:30 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, March 10 -- Phoenix Raceway -- 3:30
p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, March 17 -- Bristol Motor Speedway TN

-- 3:30 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, March 24 -- Circuit of the Americas TX
-- 3:30 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, March 31 -- Richmond Raceway VA-- 7
p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, April 7 -- Martinsville Speedway VA --
3 p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, April 14 -- Texas Motor Speedway --
3:30 p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, April 21 -- Talladega Superspeedway AL
-- 3 p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, April 28 -- Dover Motor Speedway DE --
2 p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, May 5 -- Kansas Speedway -- 3 p.m.
(FS1)

Sunday, May 12 -- Darlington Raceway SC -- 3
p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, May 19 -- All-Star Race at North
Wilkesboro Speedway NC (Non-points) -- 8 p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, May 26 -- Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte
Motor Speedway -- 6 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, June 2 -- World Wide Technology
Raceway at Gateway IL -- 3:30 p.m. (FS1)

Sunday, June 9 -- Sonoma Raceway CA -- 3:30
p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, June 16 -- Iowa Speedway -- 7 p.m.
(USA)

Sunday, June 23 -- New Hampshire Motor
Speedway -- 2:30 p.m. (USA)

Sunday, June 30 -- Nashville Superspeedway --
3:30 p.m. (NBC)

Sunday, July 7 -- Chicago Street Course --
4:30 p.m. (NBC)

Sunday, July 14 -- Pocono Raceway PA -- 2:30
p.m. (USA)

Sunday, July 21 -- Brickyard 400 at
Indianapolis Motor Speedway -- 2:30 p.m. (NBC)

Sunday, Aug. 11 - Richmond Raceway -- 6 p.m.
(USA)

Sunday, Aug. 18 -- Michigan International
Speedway -- 2:30 p.m. (USA)

Saturday, Aug. 24 -- Daytona International
Speedway -- 7:30 p.m. (NBC)

Sunday, Sept. 1 -- Southern 500 at Darlington
Raceway SC -- 6 p.m. (USA)


"Creating money for guilt free living today, retirement tomorrow and a legacy for generations". Call me and I will help you with our most popular programs... "Turn your liabilities into assets" for people who have $100K, $500K and $1M to work with. 

For business owners, I have a strategy of using hidden money from your business to use in creating passive income. 






No comments:

Post a Comment