Visualize any Goal; Achieve any Goal.

7 Days to Setting and Achieving Your Goals

Day 7/Step 7 

Today’s step is probably the most important. It can be fun but sometimes I think that we make this too hard and then we don’t do it. We (myself included) think that we need to see the “completed” picture first but I’ve learned that if I can see just part of the “picture” then it becomes “clearer” as I go along. What am I talking about? I’m talking about “visualizing”.

Visualize both outcome and process


According to research in brain patterns, visualization helps with your goal attainment. It works because neurons in your brains interpret imagery as equivalent to a real-life action, and then primes your body to act in a way consistent with what you want to achieve. By imagining the detailed mental picture of your desired outcome, and visualize each of the action steps necessary to reach that outcome, your brain will help you make a positive and behavioral change that is needed to accomplish your goals.
I use visualizing in preparing for every presentation I do. It’s a great way to know what props and equipment I’ll need so I am sure to take everything and not show up somewhere without something important; it works great. I see myself presenting and make note of all props, equipment I’m using and even things in the “environment” where I’m speaking and jot down notes of what I will need to bring and what is needed to be done by others prior, during and after my presentation.

Of course, this is an example of a very short term type of goal but to me, it is a practical way to see that this works. In the same way, one can prepare for a vacation, an increase in sales within a 90-day stretch or a longer term goal of graduating from college, or a self- administered educational program like learning a language, etc.


I hope you enjoyed these 7 days together and got much from our visits. If you want to start on Day 1 and go through all 7 of these days, CLICK HERE.
Much of this material is based on an awesome program called GoalsOnTrack, which I highly recommend. You can get details about the program HERE.




I look forward to answering any questions you have when you leave them in the comments section below.

Until next time, do well!

Ter Scott!

Life & Legacy Coach ™

There's A Private Online Spying Community That Will Give You The Power To Shortcut Your Success To Making Online Profits 

That It Almost Seems Like Cheating. 

DETAILS HERE.

........................


No comments:

Post a Comment