Register for the HI VIZ BIZ Workshop and get all the Freebies even if you do not attend!


I’m in the middle of attending a Marketing Summit and can’t wait to use what I’m learning to better help my clients (I invest the big bucks so my clients don’t have to).

I wanted to take a moment during the break to remind everyone about my one day Hi Viz Biz Workshop which will be presented in the Duluth MN area (location to be announced) on Tuesday, August 22, 2017.  It will be $147, run from 9 a.m. until 4 with 90 minutes off for lunch and completing a creative “assignment”. Attendees will also get 30 minutes via phone consultation.



We’ll cover the various ways to create HI VIZability for your business both offline and online for free or close to free. Even if you’ve been in business for years you’ll still want to attend because I will offer a twist on marketing as you know it.

If you are considering attending or just want some really great marketing coaching that I’ll be doing online every week; all the way up to the event, register with your name and email. 

BTW, this will be the only form of communication I’ll use to let you know where the location is, what discounts will be available (if any) and bonus offers, videos, papers, etc.

So if you think you’ll attend or not, I recommend that you register anyway (scroll down to the form below) and get all the freebies I’m offering. We’ve got 7 weeks before the event so the sooner you register and get in, the more awesome marketing ideas you are going to get and extras prior to the event!

On my site terscott.com, I explain how I am all about Money, Marketing and Motivation. To be successful in creating money; notice I used the word “creating” right there, one has to market smartly and successfully and to do that one needs to be motivated; all three work together. You are going to learn how to be motivated to market your business and make money! 

As always,
Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!

Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant

PS. Are you a business owner who doesn't want anything to do with marketing? Delegate this to your general manager or marketing person.




* Required Free Contact Form

No comments:

Post a Comment