Elephant helping another elephant sums up our consultants helping business owner philosophy!

If you are a business professional, you've come to the right place... 

Don't miss the elephant helping elephant video below. It pretty much sums up our business philosophy! 
I just ended a call with a business partner stating that there is so much opportunity in our great USA that it is very easy for anyone to wake up each morning with money falling on their head and it's the truth and he agreed! 

If you are a business to business type, I want you to read an email I just sent someone after chatting with him on the phone. It shows just how simple and people friendly this is. 

This business is totally transparent. In this post, I peal away the veil as to exactly what I do with my 3 websites to make an incredible income and lifestyle. I do this by showing you an email which I just sent to someone today after having a great chat. 

We help businesses identify and recapture monies and if we don't find monies, they don't pay. Who works on a contingency basis; "results or you don't pay" anymore? 

Below, I'm sharing links to my actual sites which you'll also have (your own) when you join our team of professionals. If you've got any gumption at all and want to better your financial picture within a very short time frame, act now while your area is still "open". 

Here's my email (enjoy and then act!): 

Hey, hey (Name); always a pleasure chatting with you. It's no wonder that you are as successful as you are! Here's the boars articles and also my Stryde recruiting site. Plenty of guys use it to build a team without hardly lifting a finger because they share their recruit link with business to business professionals: CPAs, insurance agents, business brokers, real estate brokers, etc. 

Here's my agent recruit site, where you'll sign up. 

After you sign up, as an agent, our service opens doors to your prospective clients because, who doesn't like getting checks, big checks? (Bigger the business, the bigger the check of course). 

Here's one: my WOTC site I share with all of my business contacts; I can speak to them personally or they self enroll while I'm sleeping. 

Here's two: another site that tells them an estimate on their taxes

You'll get all these sites for yourself when your become an agent with us. (I'll also help you with some of the online marketing tips that I use). 

Thanks again for all. 

Have a super weekend and I look forward to getting your info and making things happen! 

Ter

Was that "fun"? I think so. It's great to help others to help others! 

Wait for it... 



No comments:

Post a Comment