WOTC Program saves Businesses Billions.

I just found a great article explaining the WOTC program in my research for my new book:


There seems to be a ton of poor, outdated and misinformation on the web, but this article is actually pretty good. It's great to see articles like this because it validates all that I and my team of professionals back at the office have been saying, and much of those "billions" saved by businesses are because of Stryde and GMG; has identified greater than $4 Billion in benefits for businesses and business owners.

Stryde offers the one opportunity that EVERY business owner is looking for - enhanced profit margins. Our revolutionary business service continues to get those savings for our clients every day. Contact me to start the conversation. (If your business is located within 100 miles of the Twin Ports; Duluth MN/Superior WI I can meet you at your location, or if located anywhere in the USA, we can do a screen share). 

I think you'll really find the article both informative and interesting. After you read it, contact me immediately so we can see how you and your company could benefit. Or, feel free to visit my WOTC calculation site first, to see how much your company can get per new hires (up to $9600 in many cases). 


Here is the link to the article.

By the way, if you want to have THE WOTC BOOK, request it here Free


No comments:

Post a Comment