Financial Advisers, CPAs, Partner with us to Help Your Clients Grow...

There is a Financial Threat to your clients and it will happen after they file taxes this year, unless you, and I; "we" help them. 

Here is an email I sent a business partner this morning and I'd like to share it with you. It's real (the name removed), and the "alert" is very real for your clients. You can join our team and offer our services (specifically the Cost Seg which is under "attack" right now) and help your clients...
now, before they file taxes!

Name, no worries on not getting back to me yet on everything; still waiting patiently. But I have a more urgent matter of which you need to be aware. 

I know at one time you stated that you would probably join my Stryde team. If you haven't already joined elsewhere, now would be the time. 

The new tax law has created an urgency for business owners to do a cost seg and get those monies before they file taxes this year or they will LOSE 40% ... 


and that is not just for this year but from here forward (that's one reason why both republicans and dems agreed to the new law as it would increase the government's kitty; starting next year!)

So, here's the link to sign up and here's a link to my blog post and my recent white paper I just published. Plus, when you join my team, when I get leads from your area I will give them to you as you produce business. 


Make it a great day; with great pay! 

Ter

PS. Stryde does all the heavy lifting, we act as "inviters". 



Are you involved in any of the professional areas below and are located anywhere in the USA? If so, I'd like to partner with you. Your clients need what we, together can offer. Contact me and let's start the discussion. It all starts here.

 Legal
 Financial Professional
 Insurance (Life/Health)
 Business Consultant
 Real Estate
 Other

Open the door to more business (with less work and stress) by setting you and your business apart with proprietary platform. And now, help your clients businesses with Cost Seg and save them from losing 40% and perhaps their entire business! 

STRYDE SOLUTIONS
Terry (Ter) Scott is a Senior Advisor with Stryde Solutions. Ter and their team work with clients on a national level to identify Specialized Tax Incentives, Expense Reduction and Financial enhancement opportunities.

Stryde Solutions has identified greater than $4 Billion in benefits for businesses and business owners like yours. Stryde offers the one opportunity that EVERY business is looking for - enhanced profit margins. Our revolutionary business service recaptures lost revenue for 99% of the businesses we work with.

We teach you how to REALLY help your clients. Tax time is here. Are you involved as a professional and are involved in: LEGAL, FINANCIAL, INSURANCE, CONSULTING, REAL ESTATE? Watch important 2 minute video to change your bottom line while helping others: READ MY BLOG ARTICLE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment