New Tax Law leaves Cost Seg, R & D, and WOTC as (about the) only Available Deductions...


If you are reading this, you either read my LinkedIn article,
Stryde Solutions Assist Professionals in Helping Professionals... 

or maybe you "stumbled" upon this site. Either way, if you are a business owner or someone who assists business owners as a professional, it can be very fortunate that you are here.

To understand what I'm talking about you will want to read my article on LinkedIn. You can find it here if you are a LinkedIn member. While there, be sure to look at my profile and also be sure to connect and follow me.

As a business owner, 
to learn more about the services I mentioned in the article, click on the topics listed:

WOTC
Cost Seg

logo_1logo2logo3logo4
“We realized a considerable savings that would’ve otherwise gone to the IRS.  We now understand why you are the leader in Cost Allocation Studies.”
Sandra, Owner, Holiday Inn Location

To contact me, please CLICK HERE.

As a business to business professional, 
please click on the appropriate industry listed:

business broker
business consultant
commercial realtor
insurance agent
P & C agent
financial planner
tax professional
(Other)

To contact me, please CLICK HERE. 

SPECIAL NOTE: Any professional who joins my team will have access to my article as a customized marketing piece; just request it. Also, I want to reach out to you personally to let you know, that this is a new marketing platform that’s ideal for our industry. To be honest, I’ve never seen anything like this before. I’ve gotten in front of more new clients by using this system than I ever did by relying on my own efforts. I’m hooked, you’ve got to check this out! Please join me to learn more. I’ll be attending a free open to the public webinar on Thursday: CLICK HERE. (If not live, ask for a link to a recording when you contact me).


Since 2004 GMG Savings has been helping companies obtain every tax credit and incentive they are entitled to. To date we have uncovered over $500 million in benefit for our clients. This includes incentives for Manufacturers, Commercial Property Owners, and Employers.

WOTC is available to ALL employers and can significantly reduce, and in many cases eliminate, a Federal Tax liability. The average benefit per eligible employee is $2,400 and can be as much as $9,600.


By utilizing Specialized Tax Incentives at the Local, State, and Federal level, you will increase cash flow and improve your bottom line. Simply put, Specialized Tax Incentives will make your company more profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment