Welcome Future Millionaire. Sign on here.

What do you know about money; how to earn it, save it and invest it?


What do you know about millionaires and billionaires?


If you want to know how to earn, save and invest money do you think it might be a good idea to know a bit about those who already do and do it so well that they are called millionaires and billionaires?


Here are the facts:

There are 1,542 billionaires in the world, according to a new report by UBS.


More than 560 billionaires live in the US — the most of any country — and they control the most wealth.


In 2016, the U.S. had 4.8 million millionaires, according to the annual World Wealth Report compiled by Capgemini, a consulting firm.


Had you ever thought that there are many more millionaires than billionaires? Sure, it makes sense but most people are always thinking about how to pay the bills than actually about how to make a million or a billion.


Hello. My name is Ter Scott.


You? If so, keep reading. 

I either know of or actually know and meet with millionaires around the USA on a regular basis. I follow them and frequently associate with them. I’m not telling you this to brag, but to explain in a moment, how you can benefit by my associations, and quite frankly how you too can do the same if you want to. And yes, it is easier than you may think.


It’s also been said that your income is the average of those five you spend the most time with. Personally, I like how Jim Rohn stated this, ““You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” That is because we are not just “money”, which means that the entire “you” is the average of the five people you spend most of your life with!


OK, here’s my point.


My purpose in life is helping people; mostly in these three areas: Money, Marketing, and Motivation. Here I am specifically addressing the area of money. Would you like to “associate” with me and learn what I’ve learned and what I continually learn each week and month from these money giants?


Do you want to be a billionaire, a millionaire or simply more money at the end of the month instead of more month at the end of the money?


I can help you do this with my TS Money Monthly eLetter. 


Having a background as a teacher and instructor; and having taught at a Business University, I know the value of continual learning. I also know that many people who sincerely want to escape the rat race (as Robert Kiyosaki tells us) are trapped and “time-starved” which makes it difficult to read the books and attend the events; to find out financial freedom strategies and about opportunities as they come up.


Sure, I’m not going to do your work for as everyone needs to invest in their own financial education but I understand that you may not be able to do so at this time; for your own reasons (not excuses).


Since I read and attend many financial strategizing events and invest in many money programs yearly, I am closely aligned with millionaires and billionaires. When I hear something or find an opportunity I’ll share it with you every month in my TS Money Monthly. It’s an email sent directly to you so you don’t miss it.


Oh, and the best part is… there is no cost; at least for now.


Since I’m just starting this service, there is no fee. However, I do value your input and suggestions as a founding subscriber.


To get started, I’m offering you a “4 Rules INVESTING FORMULA” Poster 


which you should follow when investing in a company. I didn’t write them, a billionaire shared them with me. Now, I’m not telling you to invest in any company or to invest at all; I’m just sharing these 4 bullet points handed to me by a billionaire. Like much of the material I present, it is shared by those I’m learning from myself, along with my own materials from my own experience, of course. The information you receive is worthless unless you add your own thoughts and actions. I’m simply a “conduit” to this material which will hopefully inspire and motivate you to action. Who is this billionaire? You’ll find out who he is when you subscribe (many of these people wish to remain private). Subscribe to TS Money Monthly and take these 4 bullet points, frame them and do your own research to expand your knowledge on each point and refer to it before acting.


To be totally clear, I am a financial advisor but not a Securities license holder (but as an associate to many who are, I act as an “inviter”) and I’m not an attorney (nor do I “play one on TV”). Also, everything I present to you in TS Money Monthly is for educational purposes only. If and when you act on any opportunity I may present in the eLetter, you’ll be using the policies set by that company. Whether you take advantage of any offers or not, you’ll get a ton of valuable insights as a subscriber and will never be pressured into joining any programs or opportunities I share.


Every month, I’ll share fresh ideas that I’ve learned from my experiences as I spend time with the rich either online or off. (PLEASE NOTE: Much of the things I learn I won’t be able to share but what I can, I certainly will… with my subscribers).


Right now the cost to subscribe to TS Money Monthly is free; but for how long, I’m not sure. When you join today I’ll email you a “frameable” pdf poster with the 4 investing bullet points that I told you about (which I just received from a billionaire just hours ago, at the time of this writing).


So that’s it. No big sales pitch here because well, I’m not selling anything. My intention is a bit selfish however, I must admit. As a teacher, I also learned that through researching what is needed to teach something, the teacher quite often learns much more than the student. Publishing TS Money Monthly causes me to pay greater and closer attention to my teachers so I can process and relate it to my subscribers. I’ve also learned that at some time the student becomes the teacher so I sincerely want your feedback too.


So register right away, get your Investing Formula Poster and totally no-cost subscription to TS Money Monthly and learn from the greats (and yours truly) to not only get more money and cash flow into your life, but to be a “more person”, and a better “you” as Jim Rohn stated. Subscribe now.


Complete this form with just your name and email and you'll have your first issue of TS Money Monthly and your 4 Investing Bullet Point Formula very soon. 

 Make it a great day (and a great "Pay Day" from here forward). 


Ter Scott


PS. If you've read this far you must be interested in changing your life but you must take action. I check the stats and I know the great number of viewers who have read the above message and I see that few people take action on their dreams. If you really want to make more money, become a millionaire of greater, you need to take action. I may not have all the answers but I hang around with those who do, and I share my findings every month in TS Money Monthly. And right now when you subscribe you'll get the timely 4 Bullet Points of a Billionaire Poster. These 4 points will safeguard you from making bad choices and both the poster and subscription are free for now. Request it today, right now while you are thinking about it, here
....................................


YOU ARE PAYING TOO MUCH IN TAXES: Regardless if you are a sole proprietor, small to medium sized business owner or CEO of a large corporation, get The WOTC Book and my white paper and learn how to avoid paying more when paying your 2017 taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment