Ask Ter Scott about: MONEY, MARKETING, MOTIVATION on Fridays.

You've heard things said like,
"There's no such thing as a stupid question" and "The only stupid question is the one not asked". Well, there's a key word in both of those sentences and it was forbidden for my kids to use it while growing up.

You may also have heard that "knowledge is power", yes, but I will tell you that just knowledge is impotent without action. So I'm taking action here by offering you my expertise in the three areas of my business and invite you to take action by first asking me any question (about MONEY, MARKETING, MOTIVATION) on any Friday and then when I offer my thoughts, hopefully, you'll act on it.



This is a great way to get answers from me without paying a coaching or mentor fee. Every Friday come to this very page and leave your question in the comments below. I monitor everything before it's published so you don't have to worry about confidentiality if you ask me to not share specifics.

You see your answer in future articles.

As always, make it a great day!

Ter Scott!

PS. If I don’t know the answer, I will find it!

I will also share many free and no – fee solutions, resources, and reputable paid sources to learn more about MONEY, MARKETING and/or MOTIVATION. 

Remember that your question or comment is not published immediately as all are moderated before publishing so if you would like your request to remain private, just let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment