"As a business owner, what is your major concern?" asks Ter Scott, Small Business Advisor


Small businesses across America and hit hard by many issues which can severely affect their livelihood and that of their employees. I want to help by addressing areas of interest. 

Please tell me which are the top two issues from this list that concern your business (in order of highest concern) in the comments section after this article.

OR, if you are able to take the time, number all 4 in order of importance.

If you have a concern which is not on this list, please let me know.

Here are the top 4 Federal concerns as per NFIB, the National Federation of Independent Business.

TARIFFS

REGULATORY ISSUES

HEALTHCARE

TAXES

Thanks for your input. I will use use this data to create future articles.


By the way, if you are not yet a member of NFIB, as a membership rep for the organization I would like to invite you to allow me to process your membership. To get more details on how an NFIB membership can help you and your business CLICK HERE and read my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment