Biggest Small Business Organization offers NO COST online webinar about Available Financial Resources to Business Owners.



What is available to you and your business? Find out by using our secured TAX RELIEF site

Please note, the Coronavirus Tax Relief above is not associated with NFIB. 
To register for the Financial Resources Webinar, please continue to read... 





Good day. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott. I'm a Small Business Adviser (Coach to many businesses across the country) and Business Resource Consultant (offering a free search service to find anything business related to help your business). I'm also proud to be a Membership Rep for what I think has been the best friend to small business owners for over 75 years; NFIB. 

The above webinar is free to anyone who registers regardless if you are a member of NFIB or not; they care about the business owner and the survival of small business like no other organization out there. If you are not currently a member, please consider becoming a member. 

You can call me or simply use the Contact Form found on this page. I will tell you everything about what you'll receive as a member and you decide your membership fee; how fair is that?! 

HERE'S SOME FREE STUFF TO THOSE ALLOWING ME TO REGISTER THEM AS NEW NFIB MEMBERS... 
I don't normally do this but because of the nature of the business climate right now I want to help in anyway I can. So for any business owner who becomes a member I will also provide a free book on how to get more from your email marketing, 
Plus, you'll also get a 30-Day trial with Constant Contact. 

I'll also let you know when I'm doing a virtual webinar on the subject. This offer ends soon so request details today. (If you are already an NFIB member, let me know your member number, business name and city and state so I can verify and I'll email everything to you!)


As a Business Resource Consultant I'm also offering a free search to small business owners who want to find out what tax incentives and programs are available to them, and also a free search to find out how much monies they will receive per pre-hire candidates when they get back to hiring again (if not now). 

To find out, click on the images below to be directed to our secured calculator sites. 

And finally, the RxPRIME card is very real and is saving thousands on prescriptions. You can print the image and take it to your next pharmacy visit to save up to 90% on your prescriptions. And if you would like to give out actual business card sized cards, request a full color template with instructions on how you can print them from your office computer. 

Just like many business owners who are going the extra mile to assist others in their community and to keep customers happy and returning after this time, I am doing what I can to be creative and helpful to you the business owner. Thanks for all you do and keep up the good work. We will get through this; we will win! 

Please click on the images below to visit the safe and secure sites. 

Click image to see what tax savings 
programs you are entitled to: 


Click on the image to see how much you'll save 
when hiring your next employee: 




Print and cut out this yellow card 
and carry with you to use at your next pharmacy visit. 

Works at most pharmacies including CVS, Walgreen's and Walmart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment