Don't waste time solving business problems. I've been there, I can help; for "no fee".


Have a business? 
Have a “problem”? 

THAT'S GOOD!


Ter Scott, Business Adviser is your 
business solutions “Answer Man”. 

If I can’t solve your situation, you don’t pay!


Do you have a problem? That’s good!

As a Business Adviser and Business Resource Consultant, I offer many services.

The following service may seem quite unusual but it is something where I excel and is within the realm of what I do as a business adviser.

The service which I present here is that of “Problem Solver”.

My background working with many different industries and job types has taught me techniques which gets results; usually sooner than you most likely would without my background and skills. I offer this valuable service to entrepreneurs, business owners and other professional types, regardless of what the situation is and I get paid on results. If I don’t find a solution to your satisfaction, you don’t pay anything.

When I solve your situation to your satisfaction then you’ll pay me what you think it is worth.
For me to consider accepting to solve your situation, we’ll first meet to determine the situation, the proposed time I’ll work on your situation and what your definition of “success” and completion of the situation is. We’ll also discuss the minimal fee you’ll pay if the situation is solved.

If your business is located within a 100 mile radious of Duluth MN/Superior WI I can see you in person or as with most of this type of work, I can assist you via phone.

To have your “Problem Solver” situation considered, please contact me. Let’s get the conversation started.

Ter Scott!
Small Business Advisor, Business Resource Consultant, Life & Legacy Coach™





No comments:

Post a Comment