Ter Scott offers small business many resources during the COVID shutdown and restart.


Dear Business Owner,

I invite you to post  a picture of your business card on one of my Facebook pages to get your business some additional exposure. I invite you to visit there now, like and share the post and ask your customers to comment. This drives traffic to your physical store and your social media, your Facebook page, website or blog if you have one. I’m doing this free… just ‘cuz I’m a nice guy (or at least my mom thinks so). 

You can visit any of the Facebook pages to post your card: https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/2020/05/advertise-on-these-twin-ports-area.html.



I’m offering these valuable resources to help your business during this time of “Re-opening America”. All of what I’m sharing with you here is absolutely at no cost to you and you are under no obligation to use any of it or continue in doing business with me or my associates after you do so. This is my way of “paying it forward” to help as many small business owners as possible. However, if you like what you see I invite you to contact me and let’s start the conversation, fair enough?

If you don’t remember meeting me, here is who I am and what I do for business owners and those professionals such as dentists, veterinarians, eye doctors, financial planners, chiropractors, and others. I am a business adviser and resource consultant. I can coach you to get more from your business and I offer awesome resources to help you do just that. Some are free, some at very minimal cost and some priced “high”, which is a relative term, when you realize the value.

Below are valuable resources and information followed by how you can access them and how I may assist you when applicable. I’m always available to answer any questions you may have about anything. This letter is also published here on my blog with actual clickable links that gets you to these resources faster and easier. 

NFIB has been the best source of information and help during this COVID shut down and will continue to help business owners in getting back to business. NFIB, if you don’t already know after its 75 years, is the “Voice of Small Business”; fighting to promote and protect the right of its members to own, operate and grow their businesses. NFIB has dedicated its website to helping small business with free information and resources for funding and finding your way through these times so you can restart (or continue if you have a business fortunate enough to stay open) stronger when it is over. They’ve made webinars, links, and advice and so much available totally free; even to non-members because they realize that small business is the backbone of our country. So please, visit NFIB.com and use all that’s offered to you to keep your business strong; especially the webinars presented by the legal team. Again, that’s all free; to members and nonmembers. Of course there is even more available to members. So if you decide to join, contact me since I’m your local NFIB Membership Rep and I’ll give you additional free services as my “thank you” with my own special brand of personalized service. (Plus I’m authorized to offer you the best membership fee that is affordable for you!).

Before I share a few other valuable offers, here is “the latest” from NFIB.



WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 6, 2020) — The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), the nation’s leading small business advocacy organization, issued a set of Liability Protection Principles, intended to protect small businesses from the threat of unfounded lawsuits as they begin to reopen. An NFIB survey released this week showed that nearly 70% of small business owners are concerned about liability claims increases, while only 6% are not at all concerned. READMORE




Many businesses need cash flow right now to stay in the game. You can receive tax monies, and incentives from programs which have existed which I and my team have helped business owners with prior to the COVID. 

These programs are even more pertinent right now because you can get cash flow immediately and these monies don’t need to be “forgiven” or repaid! Stryde Solutions is authorized to offer these programs just like SBA and your local bank but we have access to all and not the few that they do.  It is absolutely free to search our data base for local, state and federal programs. Then if you would like our assistance to retrieve them, we’ll share a small percentage of the benefits. This service has kept me and my team very busy lately because basically as I said, this is “free” money and you use it or lose it. To search programs which are available and apply to you and your business specifically, visit https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784.



Those are the two “big ones”, NFIB and the Emergency Business Relief Programs offered by my team through Stryde Solutions. Here are a few additional services which will save you money and get you more business.

You and your employees can save up to 90% on your prescriptions with this card. This is for real and it cost you “zero”. Some small businesses offer this to their employees as a nice “benefit”. If you would like a sheet where you can print ten at a time on your office computer, you can download one here. www.RxPrime.com/NCR9649

No Fee Consulting by Yours Truly. You can ask me any questions about your business via my contact form on this page, https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/. I will reply in the comments section and may even create an entire blog post addressing your issue so other readers can benefit. Plus, I’m accepting up to ten business owners offering a no-obligation, 30-minute coaching session by phone; to help any business person get beyond where they are today. When I have ten scheduled, I’ll let you know and you’ll be on my waiting list. I will let you know by email when I’m scheduling ten more.

Once you get to know me, you’ll find that I offer a ton of “added value” to all that I do so I know there is more that I’ll be able to offer you once we connect and I see what might be appropriate to you, your business and industry type. I’ve been doing this for over 25 years so I’m sure I can help in some way.

So since you’ve read this far, why not start a conversation? I’m sure I’ll be on a call with someone else when you do, so please leave a message with your information plus two alternate “times” to get back to you.

Make it a great day!
Terry (Ter) Scott

NFIB Membership Rep
Business Advisor and Resource Consultant



PS. Contact me now to join NFIB, get needed cash flow monies for your business which do not require repayment and/or to register for your free 30 minute phone session.  

No comments:

Post a Comment