A "BIG" Thank you for renewing.

If you are here you most likely renewed your membership. I can not thank you enough. I've been to NFIB headquarters in Nashville TN and I assure you that everyone who is part of this awesome organization is also thankful. 

PLEASE NOTE: These "extras" are from me (not NFIB) as my personal way of saying "thanks". To see all the cool stuff you get as an NFIB member contact Member Support (phone number in the materials and my email I sent you). 

Not a member? CLICK HERE to find out more.

We love working for you and seeing you stay open and succeed in your business.

Visit NFIB.com regularly and see the updates. Be sure to open your emails and vote the ballots. NFIB will only email you concise and pertinent details which affect you; we know your time is valuable.

I recommend that you download the NFIB app to your phone which will save you time and you'll get all the updates in real time!


If you have any questions about NFIB benefits, be sure to contact member care (phone number is in your materials).

Now here is what I am adding as my "extra thank you" for you renewing. You can take advantage of one or all. If you have questions, please use the contact form on this page.


A BIG Thank you for doing what is right; you are supporting your business, your neighbor’s business and the future of all small business in our great USA.

For all who choose a membership of $1000 or more, I’ll do a 30 minute phone coaching session at no fee.

Email me first and I'll share areas of expertise which I coach and we'll schedule a phone time.












< Free prescription cards for you and your employees to save up to 90% on prescriptions.

Click on image. 








< 30 day trial at Constant Contact.

Click on image. (If you decide to purchase, I
will earn a small commission). 







< My monthly email newsletter with great business building and profiting tips, tools and more.

Request your subscription using the Contact Form 
on this page. 













< Your business card ad Free on several Facebook sites; use to send traffic to your website or physical store front.  

This is only one of the many Facebook pages available to promote your business. Request the 
list by using the Contact Form on this page. 








Free DIY calculators to determine how to earn up to $9600 per new hires, 



< Click on image to see how much you'll earn 
with each new hire. 












 < ... and search for business related funds that you never have to repay. CLICK ON IMAGE. 
When you subscribe to my Biz Tips you'll see that I add more things exclusively for my NFIB members. 

If you have any questions, please contact me using the contact form. 

Thanks for all that you do! 

Ter Scott! 



No comments:

Post a Comment