Reopening in the COVID-19 Era; free Webinar: Overcoming Financial and Employee Challenges

BEFORE you RSVP 
tell me your name, company name and city/state with your email 
in the contact form on this page and I'll send you this month's 
MoreBag© Marketing Letter with online discounts and tips by yours truly. 
“Marketing; it’s in the bag”™



This webinar is open to any business owner; member or non-member. 

IMPORTANT: 
If you would like to become a member before or after you attend 
this webinar (optional), please contact me 
and allow me to register you. This is important as we want to track how we are reaching potential members. If someone from the NFIB contacts you before I register you, please let them know you've been contacted by Terry Scott, Rep I.D.# 3A687. 



I hope you find the webinar informative and helpful. 

Remember, that as my "Value Added" bonus, 
BEFORE you RSVP tell me your name, company name 
and city/state with your email in the contact form on this page 
and I'll send you this month's MoreBag© Marketing Letter 
with online discounts and tips by yours truly. 
“Marketing; it’s in the bag”™

Please RSVP immediately because these webinars do fill up. 

................................

If you are a business owner experiencing financial challenges, 

There is no obligation to see everything that you are entitled to. 
We take a very small fee for assisting you if you want to move forward; 
only when we find monies for you . I encourage you to visit our secured sites now. 
It only takes a moment to see what you are missing. 





If you miss this NFIB webinar, please leave use the contact form 
on this page and I'll get you the replay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment