Answer question, get free shipping on promotional items

I'm having fun with getting the word out about our new website: www.AskHalo4Imprints.com. And business should be fun, right? 

My name is Ter Scott, I've been in the imprinted promotional industry for a long time and have enjoyed every minute of helping business owners and their marketing staff use creative branding and marketing items in creative, productive and profitable ways. So recently when I had the chance to have my company Ask LLC partner with Halo, the country's third top supplier I said "Oh yeah!", or something like that. 

I knew that with their buying power and awesome understanding and usage of the Internet that I could offer so much more to my clients. 

So let's have some fun. 

I want you to get free shipping on your first order. It's easy. Follow the steps in the image below. Then return here and place your comments in the comment section below. To take advantage of the free shipping, use the contact form, order on the site or call me. 


And, OH BY THE WAY... 


No comments:

Post a Comment