Business consultant uses unique strategy to literally save thousands of small businesses from death.


As a well-known business consultant around the country and on the internet (feel free to Google my name) I am using this unique strategy to literally save thousands of small businesses from death. Will yours be next? Will you "raise your hand" and CLICK ON THE LINK? This is not welfare, these are monies you've overpaid, tax incentives, and more. And guess what??? When you close your business you will still be responsible for unpaid taxes that IF YOU ACT NOW can be averted. 

Business owner, I can't say anymore. I know there are those who come to this page (because I've got a counter) and I know you've read this and are not taking action. I absolutely don't get it. 

Many would rather stay in denial and let their business die. 

Are they lazy or unbelievers? 

Just click the link to my website already and find out what monies you have available to help you. 








CORONAVIRUS TAX RELIEF (CLICK THE LINK)

  • It costs nothing to do a search to find your estimated monies that do not need to be repaid. 
  • this can be done in less than a minute. 
  • These are monies and programs your financial advisors, accountants, and CPAs do not know about and don't want to mess with if they do, but this is our business and we make it simple to do. Plus, we'll even work with your financial advisor and you so you know everything is above board and legit but WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? 

I have raised a red flag, I have raised a white flag, I have tried to knock you out of your complacency with a soft approach, funny approach, serious approach, and more. 

I've advertised, I've promoted, I've used emails, videos, and more, and some of you are still reading this and not clicking on the link to visit my secured website, enter a few d*** figures to see how I and my team can literally SAVE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

I've done everything except using profanity. Well, OK; I just did. 

If you think a minute or two of your time isn't worth saving your business, then frankly, you don't deserve to keep your business. If you've not pulled out all the stops to find ways to SAVE YOUR BUSINESS then someone else will be taking your place when this whole thing is over and you'll be working for them. There I've said it! 

How much money is owed to you? How much money is your business entitled to? 

How the h*** can I know if you don't CLICK THE LINK and find out???

I will say that recently with a doctor-client in a small town we thought we might find maybe 30K or 50K; it turned out to be $135K!!! It all depends on your business type, location, and a ton of other variables that our software works out. (That's why your financial advisor can't do what we can). 

If you own a hotel or series of hotels, it may be $250K, a car dealership $300K a hospital $600K and if you own a small general store in a very small Wisconsin town it may be only (and I say "only") $20K or $30K... but WOULD THAT HELP YOU? Everything is relative, isn't it? 

My team has helped thousands of business owners JUST LIKE YOU and I am confident we can find you monies because we already have; over 90% of those who CLICKED ON THE LINK were found monies! 

....................................

Hopefully, I've not wasted my time on you as being one of those who visit 

and for some cotton-picking reason 

don't believe in themselves, 

their business or whatever to 

CLICK ON THE LINK and 

save their business...

because I am very busy helping those who have. 

....................................

I and my team offer our service at no-fee; crazy yes, but we're trying to reach as many small business owners as possible to SAVE THEIR BUSINESS, AND OUR COUNTRY. 

As a well-known business consultant around the country and on the internet (feel free to Google my name) I am using this unique strategy to literally save thousands of small businesses from death. Will yours be next? Will you "raise your hand" and CLICK ON THE LINK? This is not welfare, these are monies you've overpaid, tax incentives, and more. And guess what??? When you close your business you will still be responsible for unpaid taxes that IF YOU ACT NOW can be averted. 

If you want help CLICK ON THE LINK. Otherwise, I'm sure, without a doubt, that I'll see you on LinkedIn or Indeed searching for a job (<I've even linked to both LinkedIn and Indeed to help you) and what you've built for years will go to someone else. 

(Don't hate me because I'm beautiful right). 

Did I already say, CLICK ON THE LINK??? 

Ter Scott, 

Business Advisor, and Resource Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment