Business owners, quit whining about having to shut down your business and start winning with just these two steps.


Are you whining or winning?

Every day we hear the woes of businesses shutting down and we are crying the blues. Guess what? Crying isn’t helping. Grab a tissue, wipe your eyes and listen up. I’m sharing two things you can do right now to save your business. If you’re serious, you’ll listen and you’ll take action. If you won’t do either of these two things, go ahead and keep crying because you deserve failure.

OK, I’ve said it. The losers are gone. If you are still reading this you are a winner and not a whiner. First, get your mind off yourself by helping someone else. In your case as a business owner I want you to help another business owner. The best way to do that is to become a member of NFIB. This organization is all about helping you and your other local business owners not only survive but to thrive in this crazy economy. If your business was hurt by all of this, enroll your business at a very modest level (like a buck a day or less) just to get a membership and a vote for your business! NFIB membership is part of the cost of doing business (my opinion; I’m not necessarily speaking for the NFIB headquarters in Nashville). If your business wasn’t adversely affected by the COVID or actually prospered, help your neighbors by taking up the slack a bit by coming in as a member at a higher membership fee. Either way, it’s up to you what you feel you can afford as your membership; you can always change this as the economy changes. You can certainly register your business at NFIB.com but frankly, I don’t get credit when you do and you won’t get my special brand of member service. Contact me using the phone number in my (handsome) picture. I will also tell you now that you’ll need to leave your name, company name, best time to reach you and your phone number; or I won’t return your call.

Read my article about NFIB and contact me to join


That’s the first thing; support your local business neighbors.

Secondly, if you are not taking advantage of the government programs which you don’t need to repay, why not? My company, Ask LLC finds these programs which are expiring right now as you are reading this. Time is truly of the essence! We also find where your business is losing money by overpaying on things like Credit Card Processing, Parcel Shipping, Property Taxes, Waste & Recycling, and Work Comp Insurance.  We even find where you have money owed you from your Employer Payroll Tax Incentives and Property Owner Tax Incentives. Before you think that your CPA handles all of this for you, please know that everyone we work with has an accountant or CPA and we have helped thousands of companies reduce expenses and obtain large federal tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured.  Over 90% of all businesses we’ve worked with have benefited from one or more of our services.

Here’s the best part. I and my team will research every stinking government program that is out there for you and we do it free. You only pay us when we find you money. This is why when you call me you don’t get me right away. It’s because I am most likely helping a business owner who is serious about saving his or her business and not just sucking their thumbs and covering their head with a blanket waiting for 2021 to make it all better.


If you’ve read this far I thank you for putting up with my rant. But I’m totally peeved about how Chambers of Commerce, financial advisors, city council people and other government people are not sharing this information and are simply watching their small business and downtowns die!

And I’m tired of those business people who would rather whine than take action to solve the situation.

But you’ve stayed with me this far. I’d love to help you but you’ve got to raise your hand. Just don’t read this and put it off. Last Spring I mentioned this to a bar owner and he said he’d wait a year and I told him that we may not have a year to wait. Well, he is no longer in business.

I can’t promise you that an NFIB membership or getting $10,000 to $100,000 in cash flow right now will guarantee your business survival but I truly know from personal experience that it will certainly help.

If you are interested in learning more about NFIB, read my article and call me to register. You’ll get a receipt immediately in your email before I hang up the phone.

If you are interested in getting an immediate estimate of the monies you can have in your hands in days; not weeks or months, visit my secured online calculator and enter a few facts and figures.

I sincerely hope you’ll take action and thanks for putting up with my “slap up the side of the head”. I know as a business person myself that sometimes that’s exactly what I need. Take action and I think that you’ll later thank me.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott, Business Resource Consultant

NFIB Rep 3A687

  

Read this and allow me to invite you to join NFIB 

Get funds right now that you'll never need to repay before they expire. 



No comments:

Post a Comment