Here are benefits every small business owner needs; especially in this crazy, uncertain economy and business hardships.

NFIB Benefits

Hello. My name is Terry Scott. I'm an NFIB rep. You can go to NFIB.com and learn about these benefits but the following are my favorite and also those which my current members tell me they appreciate the most... 


Please understand, that these are my words and I am not speaking on an official basis for the corporate headquarters out of Nashville Tennesee. 

First and foremost, as a member, you are supporting your neighboring business owners. Now more than ever, Ben Franklin’s quote has at least a metaphorical meaning for all of our businesses “We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately”.

You have a strong organization pulling for you like no other can do. Every day while you are running your business, NFIB is making sure that “the Voice of Small Business” is heard in Washington D.C. and in all 50 state capitals.

You get to vote ballots and from those ballots we act on your behalf.

When you have legal questions, *call the legal team. They can’t represent you in court but they can answer any question. Plus, they work tirelessly putting together webinars which explain things like the PPP. Elsewhere you could expect to pay a lot for that information; I know as I see similar things online!

You have email access to all of your legislators all the way up to the president.

Along with fighting and winning the issues, NFIB offersdiscounts on things you use every day in your business. Seriously, the savings a business saves could help defray the cost of several memberships.

Every business is required by law to have the workplace poster. You have probably received calls from places wanting to sell you these for upwards of $150 and more. This is a genuine reason to renew a membership because this is real dollars and sense savings. With every renewal members receive an updated workplace poster and you can know it is truly up to date; because … that’s what we do!

You also have available the Engage App for your phone which really makes everything easier.

Plus there is so much more; just call me with questions. *Because these are membership benefits I can not give you links or phone numbers here. You'll get everything plus our stellar member support team upon becoming a member. 

What is the value of NFIB Membership? 

If you were to try to put a price on all of this, I’m not sure you could. A yearly membership is like having an employee working around the clock without sick days or vacations; and that’s why even business owners with only 1 or just a few employees choose a greater membership level. But the membership fee is entirely up to you.

Regardless where your business is located to join, call the number in my picture below. Also, if you are currently a member and are renewing, please call me at the same number.


I look forward to assisting you in the highest degree possible.

Make it a great day (and call me).

Terry Scott

NFIB Rep 3A687

PS. Like you, I’m also a business owner. My company, Ask LLC offers other business services and I offer special treatment to my NFIB members. Just let me know you are a member when you call.

Are you taking advantage of (hidden) government programs which you don't have to repay? If not, why not. Just 2 minutes or less reveals your estimated monies. CLICK HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment