Ter Scott recommends advocacy group that when they speak on behalf of small business, lawmakers listen.

 The quickest way to get information about joining your business neighbors and increasing your voice of small business at the state capital and in DC is to call me at the number in my photo below. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you. Terry 

At NFIB, we’re proud to fight for the survival of small businesses like yours every day. But membership is more than just a promise: your money goes into resources, advocacy and support for your small business.



As a member, you get access to our reports and guides to stay aware of the ever-changing landscape of workplace laws and new taxes and regulations. You have access to webinars and conference calls that put you in touch with experts. You can take advantage of exclusive discounts and savings to lower the cost of running your business.

Every new member makes our voices louder, so that when NFIB speaks on your behalf, lawmakers listen.

Click here to see the benefits but be sure to come back here to allow me to register your business. (When you click on "Join Now" or "Become a Member" on the website we do not get "credit" for having signed you up in your area. It's an "office" thing but just know that you'll get everything, and more when you contact me and we discuss the best and most affordable membership fee for your business). 

I look forward to serving you and registering your NFIB membership regardless where you are located in our great USA. Please call me using my number in the image below and if you get my answering service, please leave your name, company name, phone number, and best time to return your call. Thank you in advance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment