YOUR BUSINESS IS UNDER ATTACK… America's #1 Business Resource Consultant offers answers...

 Dear Business Owner,

YOUR BUSINESS IS UNDER ATTACK…

I’m sure that is not “news” as most businesses have had their share of struggles with some even closing this past year. Like many, you may be understaffed and you personally are picking up the slack… so I’ll be brief … and helpful.

Very quickly, my name is Terry Scott and I’m “America’s #1 Business Resource Consultant. 

What this means to you is that I and my company, Ask LLC offers you business-saving products and services which I’ll just outline here and when you want to take advantage of them, let me know. 

(I encourage you to take just a moment and click each of these three links which follow, to acquaint yourself and take advantage of them now or in the future).

A-     Advocacy. I am the NFIB rep for Wisconsin’s Northernmost 9 counties.  NFIB is the voice of small businesses at the state capital and in Washington D.C. Right now small business is certainly in the “fight of our lives” and your membership helps you and helps your neighboring business owners. If you have questions about membership, I am authorized to offer you a very affordable membership with all the benefits and company savings on everyday expenses. Please call me.

B-      Branding. Having been in the branding and promotional industry for over 25 years, I know how to assist you in getting your name “out there”. We offer great savings on “anything with an imprint” from pens to calendars to decals to signage. Contact me or visit https://www.bankersadvertising.com/contact/ to see about a million things that you can put your name on.

C-      Cash Flow. My team will find where your company is leaking expenses by overpaying your monthly bills and/or find you government monies, funds, and programs that come and go, expire quickly, are not typically known by your CPA or financial advisors. We’ll do a checkup for you at no fee and we only get paid if we find you money. For instance, your company could earn up to $9600 per employee hired. Look here. https://gmg.me/251784

Per finding out how much money we can find for your business, visit here: https://propertytaxcredits.com/251784

That’s it. Thanks for your time.

I’m pleased to say that my company was able to help small businesses stay open, reopen and prosper. Now I’d love to help you. If you have other questions please call me. Please check these three services explained above. 

Ter Scott

Finally, know that you are not on any “list”. We have a relationship as we’ve met before, we belong to the same circle of friends, business contacts, etc. If you would like me not to contact you in the future, by all means, let me know. I want to put my time and effort into helping those who want to be helped.

PS. One last thing, since you’ve read this far…

·         Contact me to become an NFIB member and I’ll get you a special gift worth $150.

·         Purchase a branding product from me and I’ll give you free shipping on your first order just to try us.  

·         For the cash flow part of the picture, let me ask you two things; why would you get a loan when you probably have thousands of money due you that you are not taking advantage of and, did your CPA hand you a check for $100,000? (If not, let’s see if we can. Click on those links above). 

No comments:

Post a Comment