We are getting our clients an estimated $900 tax savings per employee and adding about $125 to employee's paycheck.

 Business Owner, CEO, we are getting you $900 tax savings per employee, getting your employees an average increase on their paychecks of $125 (this doesn’t come out of your pocket) and your employees get some great benefits like prescriptions, urgent and primary care, and the business gets some huge tax savings.

If you own several franchises such as any or similar to these shown or a CEO of a company with 100 or more employees, call my cell # (shown in the image on this page) and request a 30-minute info session with someone on my team. This is a proprietary product that is only available through me and my team. Later I will open this to businesses with less than 100 employees (if that’s you, please contact me for details on that). 

Choose from a private 30-minute informational session; these are limited.  Call me on my cell #. Please, only call if your company has 100 or more employees, and please be patient as we are taking about 100 calls per day. If you get our answering machine leave a message and if we do not get back to you within 24 hours, call back. I apologize in advance for any delays. Every request is answered by a "human" and not a machine!


For companies of 5 or more employees, please use the contact form on this page to...

  • Request a Zoom informational meeting with up to 30 others present, followed by a one-on-one session. These are held bi-weekly. 
  • Request information as to when we will be in your area for a lunch and learn or dinner educational event; followed by an optional one-on-one if you are interested. 



No comments:

Post a Comment