"Run it by Ter" Advertising Service saves Businesses thousands in costly Marketing Mistakes.

 How would you like to have a nationally known marketing expert of almost 50 years evaluate your advertising before you release it to the public so you know it not only works but will work exceptionally well and only pay pennies for his expertise? 

  • Why pay thousands on a billboard that won’t catch the eye at 75 miles per hour and quickly bring them to your place of business or website and buy just as fast?
  • Why hand someone a business card to someone that they will immediately throw in the trash after you leave?
  • The bottom line is that you and many businesses throw money away instead of investing with their marketing and advertising. Anyone can benefit from this service.

“Run it by Ter” 

is one of my services with my company, All Solutions Known LLC. 

I once worked for a corporation and since I was new on the job (it wasn’t a marketing firm) I was told to be in my cubicle when this important person from the state would be there and to not say a word. It seemed my boss was nervous and wanted this guy to be there and gone as soon as possible.

When he was there we all did the usual ceremonial greeting and I excused myself to my nearby cubicle.

The project turned out to be creating an employee manual or something and they discussed verbally its content. They kept repeating the same descriptive words and out loud were straining to figure synonyms. After several long pregnant pauses I could not help but suggest one and immediately our guest said, “Yes, write that”. I’m sure I would be “in for it” after he left.

Well, this went on several times until the guy invited me out to the conference area and he emphatically told my boss to write whatever I suggested.

Long story short, it didn’t happen because I left on my own within a few days. My point is, I know stuff; mostly marketing and graphic design but I’m pretty fair at copywriting too.

I’m busy with my ABC Business (Advocacy, Branding and Cash Flow Strategies) but I make time for my “Run it by Ter” service. I’ve saved many businesses a ton of money in costly mistakes and gaffes in their marketing materials. Usually its because we’re rushed to get something done. But a quick pass under my experienced nose, only costs 5% of what the ad vehicle (ad, business card, billboard, TV commercial, etc.) cost is will assuredly be much more effective but may also save you money and very possibly your reputation. Learn more. 

Instead of having my consulting available on a retainer basis (which is available) businesses can use this service as needed. When you are investing in creating a logo, book cover, billboards, print ads, imprinted promotional items; even business cards, anything that is a graphic design, “Run it by Ter”.

Every day I cringe when I see ads, signs and logos that are less effective than they could be, bringing is less of a return than they could be. Let me help you have all of your marketing and advertising be all it can be.

I’ve been a graphic designer long before that was the term used. Having worked with thousands of people and businesses in hundreds of industries over (almost) 50 years, “I know stuff”. I don’t really design ads anymore but I know what makes them effective. I still create logos for companies and corporations but they are priced out of the range of the smaller businesses. With my “Run it by Ter” service, you can still realize the value from my years of expertise for just a fraction of what I used to charge.

Here’s how it works. It’s fast and simple.

Before you have an ad run, a business card printed, a website page created, a billboard set up, or anything else, send me a picture of the artwork. I’ll charge you just 5% of your cost to run your ad, print your business cards, create your web page, your billboard posted, etc. You’ll pay less having me look at your business cards than it would having me evaluate a logo or billboard but it’s all relative. 5% to have a marketing expert look at your work before you present it to your world is very inexpensive and will not only save you money, but also time and frankly, embarrassment sometimes. The better reason to “Run it by Ter” is that when you invest just 5% in this way, you’ll see an exponentially increase in results.

Don’t believe me? I don’t expect you to (unless you are one of my current clients). So I ask you to invite me to evaluate a small project that you are working on. You’ll prepay the 5% (based on average rates for that type of project). I’ll email you my evaluation. You’ll complete your project using all, some or none of my suggestions. You’ll submit a copy of your receipt showing the total cost of your project and pay any balance of the 5% that wasn’t paid. I work with clients in full transparency and honesty.

With “Run it by Ter” you are only paying me a nickel for one dollar you invest in the adverting project. You don’t have to bring me in with every project, only those that you want me in on. Plus, when I’ve evaluated one ad, you can use the same suggestions in similar ads.

NOTE: I think you can see that this isn’t necessarily a huge money maker for me, especially with the time that I must spend in my evaluations. So I may have to stop or temporarily stop this service depending on the number of requests I get. So please understand it I tell you that I’m unavailable sometimes.

SECOND NOTE: This isn’t how I make my “bread and butter”. If this is the first time you’ve heard of me and my company, All Solutions Known LLC, please allow me to unabashedly tell you that I am the ABC Business Consultant teaching business people how to use Advocacy, Branding and Cash Flow strategies to improve their bottom lines; especially in tough times.

If you would like to get started with the “Run it my Ter” program or learn more about my ABC services, please use the contact form on this page.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott

 


No comments:

Post a Comment