Ter Scott Business Consultant and Life Coach invites you to Name your own price for 60 Minute Session...

 



Name your price coaching/consulting session.

Ter Scott is America’s ABC Business Consultant (Advocacy/Branding/Cash Flow) and Life Coach to individuals (Advocacy, Blessings and Confidence is offering a “Name your own price” consulting or coaching session. 

Scott normally bills $2000 per a 60 minute session 

so it is an awesome value.

There is only 24 hours in his day too, and with demands by other clients, students, public speaking and spending time with his own family and activities this has to be a limited time offer. Read more about how you can book your session, at your own determined price, before all session times are taken.

It’s clear that people with or without owning businesses are hurting, struggling and worse. I want to give back for all who have blessed me and helped me to succeed as far as I’ve come in this life.

I’ve helped hundreds of companies to succeed in many ways financially, through effective marketing and branding and so much more. I’ve helped individuals to become better through my public speaking events, teaching in the public, private schools and even teaching at a business university.  

I know that I can help you in your business, in life or both.

And I want to do this at a fee that you can afford. You determine the fee for an hour of my time. I normally bill $2000 for an hour. To be totally up front and transparent, this is for someone who has worked with me for some time and has moved up to that fee; because they’ve seen results.

But that is not this. You will get a full 60 minutes of my time just like these others, only you name the price. Also, please note. Whatever you choose to pay, if after the first 15 minutes you don’t feel you’ve already gotten at least the price you chose to pay, you get all of your money back.

Why am I doing this?

Clearly with all of the chaos and heartache in the world people can use a hand up. Not a handout, but a hand up. I can be that for you. If you need medical, financial, legal advice or any other similar professional advice, I’ll talk with you but I’m going to strongly suggest that you run everything by your doctor, money person or attorney before you do anything that would jeopardize anything. So, you are safe there. We’ll visit for an hour; you’ll take notes (hopefully) and take action on what we talked about.

You are not obligated to move forward with any more coaching or consulting and there is absolutely no high pressured sales pitch to do so. I will probably mention it and you’ll see rates and information on my site but we both know that if someone is pushed into anything, they won’t carry through and succeed. I’m glad to say that most of my clients are pleased and they do the work. If they don’t, they don’t continue with me.

And you don’t have to worry about dressing up or getting some green screen for your room. We’ll probably use Skype or Zoom but without video. We’ll just use audio to speak to one another.  

I do have one favor though. I would like you to offer honest feedback about our session after its completed. I’ll use this to become better as a coach and consultant to hopefully help others in the future.

That’s it. Nothing too sexy or glamourous, just you with me having a conversation… to become better, solve a problem or learn more as a person or business person.

If you’ve watched the video and are deciding to put this off, remember you choose the fee for an hour of my time. You won’t see anything like this anywhere else that I know of and I’m not sure how long I can offer this. 

Like you, I only have 24 hours in each day and I also have to balance business with life and be intentional to make a difference in work and play.

I know you have questions. I can’t think of everything to include here but I can and will answer your questions when you use the contact form on this page. 

Ready to start of have questions? Use the contact form on this page and give your name and email address. I'll return an instruction form with links to my calendar to schedule your sesssion and to PayPal to prepay for your session. 

You'll click on the Pay Now button to enter the fee you want; starting at a minimum of $100; all the way up to $2000. 

(Remember, if after 15 minutes into our session that you don't already see value, you can ask for your money back. Before considering paying the $2000 fee, I suggest that you first see my sliding rate scale of fees I regularly charge here). 

Here’s why you must use the contact form to get started today:

  • Everything is strictly confidential and will not be shared.
  • The session is totally audio; no visual.
  • You name the fee and it’s totally returned to you if you don’t see the value.
  • I have a very full schedule so sessions are limited; even to my current clients.
  • This is a one time session with no pressure to continue. 
  • I’m sure there are more reasons that I cannot think of just now. Can you think of any?  




No comments:

Post a Comment