Ter Scott with Drive Planning offers More than the Typical Financial Planner...

 




Hello. 

If you are here, you may have seen my videos, articles or something elsewhere that directed you here. 

On this page you'll see links and information to be able to connect with me and get started or get more information. 

Very simply, I will tell you that I'm not high pressure and frankly, when it comes to Drive Planning I may turn more people away than I serve, only because they aren't ready just yet. As much as I'm in a hurry to help people, I'm certainly not in a hurry to hurt them. I seek to create a financial GPS so both I and my client can clearly see where they are at, clearly know where they would like to go and when and then together we create a roadmap. And, I'm with them during the journey. (Plus its a lot of fun). 

As the ABC Consultant, and "America's #1 Resource Consultant", I make it a point to find ways how anyone, yes; absolutely anyone can better themselves financially, regardless what they have and what stage of life they are in. 

You'll see links to those below. I would suggest that you subscribe to this blog so you are informed when a new post is made. Since I offer assistance in Advocacy and Branding as well as Cash Flow Strategies such as with Drive Planning, I'll try to create descriptive captions so if you think something doesn't apply to you, you can ignore it. 

And, refer back to this page from time to time because instead of creating a new post everytime something happens, I simply update and modify this post. 

Connect with me via the contact form on this page. 

Subscribe by using the subscription form. 

Subscribe to my ABC Consulting YouTube channel. 

Thanks for your time to read this and I look forward to answering your questions about Drive Planning and perhaps become your friend and financial consultant. 

Ter Scott 

No comments:

Post a Comment